Weather Report..................

Although the weather looks bad for today there is a ray of sunshine between 11 and 2pm in Portsmouth. We are lazing in bed at the mo and should be packing the final bits shortly. Not to far Worthing to Portsmouth.
Weather forecast ( BBC ) is ok for the weekend for Portsmouth Kite Festival. Let's hope it is not cancelled like other events around the country. Have a nice weekend everyone. Cheers. David.

Do you know you’re still on the list for Druridge. Better get moving.
Oops ...that seems like a million years ago, Bill. So much for forward planning..
Dawn arrived under thick grey clouds.. No wind.. Where did that come from ?
I'm watering round, first thing, not wearing much.. It's lightly drizzling... That'll impress the tourists and golfers, flying in, paying peak prices.
I've ordered a tanker load of water to fill the cisternas and provide irrigation while we're away .
It Never rains in August.. So I'm to blame..
The neighbours won't be too upset, though.

Hertfordshire was made very wet overnight but since about 0700 it's been sunny and, oh, so warm!
Tomorrow the winds supposedly arrive here.
So today I'll fit new puncture resistant tyres and inner tubes to the Brompton bike.

Colin :):):)

So have we , 2 washer loads... trying to use up water
.. Lovely breezes have finished off one the parasols.. Nothing lasts, these days.. We'd only had it 15 years.
I'm about to empty and clean out the big cistern .
I Hope Samuel, the water bringer, remembers to come, this evening.

Back