Weather Report..................

The clouds came but spent more time going (how does that work?) as the morning progressed.
So I went for a longish bike ride around the delightful Hertfordshire lanes, bought some local maize for dinner, collected plenty of juicy, large, sweet blackberries for desert - and worked up quite a sweat for such an elderly example of cyclist.
A really lovely day out and about.

Colin ???

I rarely have a cooked breakfast but today I thoroughly enjoyed a heap of mushrooms on toast.
Delicious.
Then I got ready for a bike ride - whereupon greyness raced into view and rain has now started.
Why?
I don't mind cycling in rain if I'm already out and about but tend not to start a ride that way.
So I'll crack on with packing the Moho for Camp Motorhomer in Hereford and hopefully get to work up a sweat on the Brompton later this afternoon.

Colin ???

I rarely have a cooked breakfast but today I thoroughly enjoyed a heap of mushrooms on toast.
Delicious.
Then I got ready for a bike ride - whereupon greyness raced into view and rain has now started.
Why?
I don't mind cycling in rain if I'm already out and about but tend not to start a ride that way.
So I'll crack on with packing the Moho for Camp Motorhomer in Hereford and hopefully get to work up a sweat on the Brompton later this afternoon.

Colin ???
Aw I will miss you at Hereford but mid September I was going to go to the Outer Hebrides but decided we need a fishing meet up ??

Back