Weather Report..................

It's strange that you should report that, Trixie, because I've had an unusually large number of birds flitting around the garden this week. And a much, much greater variety than usual. Yesterday I was watching a lesser spotted woodpecker, something I only see a couple of times a year actually in the garden.
Perhaps your/our feathered friends have migrated south for the winter?

Colin ???
guess so...........you must be feeding them better food than me...lol

had a red kite flying around beginning of summer...havent seen it for a good few months now.huh

We've started our potter around East Anglia. Last evening we had rain for an hour here in Suffolk then the clouds cleared and we were treated to a magnificent sky full of stars as we walked back from the restaurant.
This morning it was about 9°C - so feeling autumnal.

Colin ???

Much the same in Albrighton.
Possibility of showers just as the washing machine completes it's cycle.
Not looking forward to the expected 7 degrees, tomorrow morning.
We'll just have to stay in bed until lunchtime..

nice morning.........still battling with the garden......5 mins at a time.......the story of the tortoise and the hare springs to mind.................looks a bit overcast at the moment.......suns been out tho......breakfast outside this morning.....luvverly jubbly........still no birds.......

Rain fell in Norfolk last night but this morning it's relatively warm with about 70% blue above us.
My wind turbine is spinning nicely so I think that I'll leave the solar panel turned off for the day in order that it can recharge it's batteries:

IMG_20190908_100021.jpg

Colin ???

Last edited:
23.5 degrees . No wind.
I'm sockless, sitting in the sunshine. Cricket on the Radio .Ben Stokes batting to save England..
Outdoors, however , is a totally different kettle of fish.
I'm not going out there.

Back