Weather Report..................

We walked to the village. Not at all rammed.
Managed to pass 2 hours , some light shopping, but mainly gossiping and sipping , as life went by, outside the Pasteleira... A bakery that serves coffee, beer and cake.
Civilised country, this Portugal.
Just us and an optimistic, sex seeking Cicada, on the terrace, tonight.
A similar forecast, tomorrow.

I noticed that the forecast for Hertfordshire was rain showers starting about 1100 this morning. So off I cycled into Bedfordshire for 30km or so.
As I cycled back onto the drive at 1103 the pitter-patter started.
How do they do that?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Started grey in Souillac, so headed into the market mid-morning for basic provisions. Lovely local food market, by the time we had shopped and settled into our cafe seats, the sun had appeared. Very pleasant watching the world go by. 04537B92-39B5-400E-9232-A50B96FD8942.jpeg

A red squirrel dashed across our pitch yesterday ... happy days

We’re just lazing on beach after too much 🍷🍺over last few days
Then back to van for afternoon bbqView attachment 50136
Life's hard, isn't it. Keep your Chins up and struggle on.
That's what we are having to do.
There was a report on the radio, just now about a blip on the Government Smugometer near Faro ..
I'm checking my filter to see if it's my fault.

Yep, a bike ride around the delightful Hertfordshire countryside was definitely in order this morning.
It was increasingly breezy but dry and mild. I did a loop including a ride down Sheepcote Lane and over the River Lea at Wheathampstead:

IMG_20190928_093135.jpg

This is a lovely spot where fish can be watched and, on rare occasions, I've spotted that most elusive of birds, a Kingfisher.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Back