Weather Report..................

fifth time here for me definitely one of my favourites pulled on yesterday and couldn’t believe not one other van here normally a dozen or more, there was a bus load of students here last time we came visiting the counting house from the old mining operations every time we come looks like a little more roof has collapsed

Hertfordshire is defying the forecast as of a couple of days ago and putting on a wonderful display of blue.
It's also mild and still.
So guess what?
Yep, a bike ride is definitely on the agenda. I'm so very, very predictable.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Hey Paul, you might have had a cheaper peri peri chicken than we had today. We paid 7 euro and had chips and a large salad bowl, but the beer was an extra couple euro for the two, not each
BUT, we had the sun ☀ to make up
Chips, Graham ?
How sophisticated..!
All we get,out here in the sticks, is a basket of crusty bread. Ideal for wiping one's fingers, after pulling apart the chunks of chicken.. Then using the bread to mop up the sauce,from the platter.
A Scandinavian couple,adjacent to us were horrified..especially after demanding chips, were brought a large bag of potato crisps.
can't please them all !
Cracking day,so far.
An hour in the garden, bedding yesterday's potted plants,from the market, til it got too hot.
Breezy, but 30 degrees in the sheltered shade

paul you and jennie still in bilboa ???? your not going to make it to portugal at this rate weather has been superb this year a few fires have been spotted and a lot of wine drunk were now down at pomarao on the border our friends return to costa blanca on tuesday to see how their house survived the storms think we’ll chill for a few more days
Yeah Bilbao was so nice we spent longer there than we intended to Ken, we'll get to Portugal soon enough, it was always gonna be an amble for us down through France and Spain. We're now in Palencia so not too far to the Portugese border.
We'll be entering at Badajoz and then over to Lisboa before slowly heading up towards Santiago dear compo thingy place.

We found in lots of places, chips are crisps😛 we just have what we are given and fit in with local custom
Been beaching it today and going to cook soon with the accompanying vino
Motorhome friends arrive tomorrow so more wine to get rid of 🍷🍷🍷
You know the previous photo of the young ladies bum, well afterwards another equally attractive young lady stripped off completely just 10feet in front of my eyes, changing into her bikini
Difficult not to look
Such a hard life with such lovely views I'm not jealous at all :)

A bit nippy here in Palencia, Jennie woke up at 5am to make sure she gets first use of the on site washing machine which opens at 7, she's rushing around now like a spring chicken with clothes flying everywhere, I'm just gonna sit back and watch the women fight it out.

Woohoo Jennie is upset, I think she blown up the power, its all gone down with her towels still in the dryer, such a sad face on her. I want to take the mickey but daren't :cry:

Woohoo Jennie is upset, I think she blown up the power, its all gone down with her towels still in the dryer, such a sad face on her. I want to take the mickey but daren't :cry:
Hmmm, trying to remember which one of us was sobbing when the free WiFi went down with the laundry :unsure: :p

Snip ..
:
You know the previous photo of the young ladies bum, well afterwards another equally attractive young lady stripped off completely just 10feet in front of my eyes, changing into her bikini
Difficult not to look
[/QUOTE]
You'll go blind, if you're not careful.
Under those circumstances, I usually close one eye. Just to be safe.
Another glorious morning. Early breakfast, during which, the temperature rose from 20 to 26.
90 minutes of sedate gardening, knocking off at10.30..
Now 31 in the shade. Sweet breezes keep it comfortable under the parasol.

Back