Weather Report..................

trevskoda;n16230 said:
Light snow but not laying,frost and going down to min 6c tonight:White_Thumbs_Down_S

That's chilly, Trev! In Herts it's now 0°C and falling. I had to scrape the frost earlier this evening.

Colin ???

It's been worse !
14 degrees . No overnight rain , nothing forecast. IMG_20171228_092713_kindlephoto-1557634.jpg Another day, another Euro. Anybody want to buy an umbrella?

Thanks for cheering us all up, Paul.
I think I'll cross the channel and head southwards in a week or so.
Just to be smug.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

We have plenty of rain forecast for the south east over the next day or two together with much higher temperatures.
Fancy a change of scenery and climate, Paul?

Having escaped the coming :Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow in Glasgow, we await the :Emoji_Snowflake_Dow in Blackpool :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

2cv;n16307 said:
Having escaped the coming :Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow in Glasgow, we await the :Emoji_Snowflake_Dow in Blackpool :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

I hope you manage to miss the bulk of the snow, 2cv. Have a great time at the New Year bash.

Colin ???

Full Member;n16302 said:
Thanks for cheering us all up, Paul.
I think I'll cross the channel and head southwards in a week or so.
Just to be smug.

That's the great thing about the internet..
You don't need to cross any channel or drive anywhere.
For all anyone knows, I could be sitting in a bedsit in Cleethorpes .
All this Portugal malarkey, the smug filter, weather.. All of it could be a figment of my imagination .
Mind you if you do come down...
you can give me a hand to dispose of the pile of smug .
Change of climate... Nahh, I'll settle for this.
Goodnight

Pauljenny;n16323 said:
That's the great thing about the internet..
You don't need to cross any channel or drive anywhere.
For all anyone knows, I could be sitting in a bedsit in Cleethorpes .
All this Portugal malarkey, the smug filter, weather.. All of it could be a figment of my imagination .
Mind you if you do come down...
you can give me a hand to dispose of the pile of smug .
Change of climate... Nahh, I'll settle for this.
Goodnight

Good one, Paul.
We're all jealous really. And I think you know it!

Colin ???

The gritters were out yesterday afternoon and it worked, temp now at 7 degrees with rain and howling winds.
Paul - pm me your address in Cleethorpes, I'll pop round for a chat.

:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops in Blackpool, but at least we escaped the :Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow.

Edina;n16340 said:
The gritters were out yesterday afternoon and it worked, temp now at 7 degrees with rain and howling winds.
Paul - pm me your address in Cleethorpes, I'll pop round for a chat.

That's a very public spirited offer, Chris. If the Pauljenny we know and love is simply an online personna, Paul needs some company.
Probably professional company.

2cv;n16350 said:
:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops in Blackpool, but at least we escaped the :Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow.

:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops shouldn't be a problem for one with so much experience of the stuff, 2cv! It's good news that you've left the :Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow behind. There's lots of it up there.

It's chucking it down in Herts.
And I'm not as happy as Paul would be.

It has ackcherly stopped now.

Back