Weather Report..................

The laird;n15961 said:
loads o white stuff here

Thanks, Laird. Looks like we'll be getting any that hasn't fallen on you. It's a pain to clear but the little boy in me still enjoys it!

Colin ???

2cv;n15920 said:
Brilliant Christmas Day thanks, spent indoors so the weather can do whatever it wants. Hope that you've had a good day too. Going out for a picnic tomorrow, with a glimpse of sunshine even a possibility.

Once I'd returned from visiting my elderly Mum in her care home at Leigh-on-Sea and come back around the M25 it was the usual late afternoon unnecessarily large Xmas lunch for us.
Followed by board games and more eating and drinking until late evening.
Most enjoyable but once a year is probably best for the body.

Colin ???

Tes;n15947 said:
Looks like the hours of heavy snow we had forecast for later today is now forecast as rain and sleet. I do like the snow but in this case, I'm glad coz it makes things much easier at the Henley new years meet.

Yes, but have you got Keeley on side with that, Tes?

Colin ???

Lashing it down here and much colder. The dog didn't appreciate getting his feet wet.
I think I might have a PJ day.
It does look pretty at yours Gordon, but not so good when you want to get out.

8.15 today. 10 degrees.

Not a drop of water into the cisterns.. Just enough to wash the dust and shird bite off the roof.
Ho hum.

Attachments

• photo1416.jpg
    photo1416.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Campervanannie;n15981 said:
So jealous ours come and went too early

Note to self look ? out of the window first before posting.

570DA17C-466E-4680-AC68-A905E3D7F55A.jpeg just started wooop woooop

Pauljenny;n15982 said:
8.15 today. 10 degrees.

Not a drop of water into the cisterns.. Just enough to wash the dust and shird bite off the roof.
Ho hum.

I'm wondering if you might do a deal with 2cv, Paul. He seems to have more water than he can sensibly use right now. Why not think of a way to persuade him to bring some down to you?
Just trying to be helpful here.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

That brought back memories, 2cv. Thanks for that - a brilliant band.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:.

Full Member;n16018 said:
That brought back memories, 2cv. Thanks for that - a brilliant band.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:.

I saw them a couple of months ago, absolutely brilliant ?

2cv;n16020 said:
I saw them a couple of months ago, absolutely brilliant ?

I'm envious, 2cv. As I said, that clip really brought back memories.

Well no snow ❄️ and no rain just sunshine ☀️ thought we were going to have a lazy day but no DIL has asked us over for *picky food* must admit she is a good cook! So more of the indulgence phew!!! Swimming is definitely back on the agenda!!

2cv;n16042 said:
Lovely day

That's a great photo, 2cv. Where did you take it? Presumably this was out on the picnic you mentioned?

Colin ???

Full Member;n16045 said:
That's a great photo, 2cv. Where did you take it? Presumably this was out on the picnic you mentioned?

Colin ???

Indeed, had a picnic there just above Greenock. It's in the wc pois.

2cv;n16052 said:
Indeed, had a picnic there just above Greenock. It's in the wc pois.

Thanks, 2cv. I'll bear that one in mind for when I'm up visiting my son in Aberdeen.

Colin ???

Full Member;n16017 said:
I'm wondering if you might do a deal with 2cv, Paul. He seems to have more water than he can sensibly use right now. Why not think of a way to persuade him to bring some down to you?
Just trying to be helpful here.

If 2CV would like to bring down a tankful, we would be thankful.

Especially if the tank was full of that wonderful peaty fluid that they produce on Islay ?

Pauljenny;n16069 said:
If 2CV would like to bring down a tankful, we would be thankful.

Especially if the tank was full of that wonderful peaty fluid that they produce on Islay ?

Water, Paul. You need water.

Colin ???

Back