Weather Report..................

I have it from an expert.... 5 drips, ( shaken from a finger, not poured from a jug ), of water to a dram . Tried and tested ... Try it yourself ...You can tell the difference.

Damn good excuse for a dram, and you can always say it's for scientific research .

While we are on the subject... and it's cold outside ... I'll go and test this new bottle of malt.

:The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji: but -3 degrees here this morning.

Quite literally heavy snow here in Herts. Huge snowflakes driven onto vertical surfaces by a strong wind.
It looks pretty wild out there right now.

Colin ???

WE HAD RAIN OVERNIGHT !!

About 100 litres... , Enough for 3 days .

Slim chance of further showers all week, say the forecasts.
There's a Golden Oriole singing outside, who thinks differently.. And a blackbird..

Morning all it's cold dry and windy here today there was frost overnight paths are like skating rinks in places!

Jeanette;n16148 said:
Morning all it's cold dry and windy here today there was frost overnight paths are like skating rinks in places!

It's still snowing here, Jeanette, though not as heavily as earlier. Tonight's forecast is for cold so tomorrow is set to be slippy here as well.
Take care out there, Moho-ers.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

Snowing in Essex, what about France as we head for costas tomorrow, YAY!!!!!!!!??

We had to come inside, after lunch . A northwest wind blew in bringing dark clouds and a hint of drizzle.
Come on God ! You can do better than this.

Carrerasax;n16155 said:
Snowing in Essex, what about France as we head for costas tomorrow, YAY!!!!!!!!??

I've asked for input from Moho-ers in France before, Carrerasax. They seem to be very shy! When you get across the water could you please keep us posted as often as possible as you travel south? We'd appreciate your approximate location as well as a weather report.
I'm probably going to potter down the middle of France to the Mediterranean leaving about 6/1/18. If France is still cool I'll carry on along the coast to Spain.
Enjoy your adventure.

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n16163 said:
We had to come inside, after lunch . A northwest wind blew in bringing dark clouds and a hint of drizzle.
Come on God ! You can do better than this.

Sorry, Paul, but I have other commitments this afternoon.

Colin ???

Full Member;n16184 said:
Sorry, Paul, but I have other commitments this afternoon.

Colin ???

You don't fool me, Colin. It's a well known fact that God is a Yorkshire man.

Lives slightly uphill from Campervan Annie .

Elephant Gerald ? Yorkshire, through and through.

Born between Heckmondwike and Cleckheaton .

I guess you're trying to cheer Paul up, Chris?
That's very thoughtful of you.

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n16196 said:
You don't fool me, Colin. It's a well known fact that God is a Yorkshire man.

Lives slightly uphill from Campervan Annie .

He, He!
Only slightly.

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n16197 said:
Elephant Gerald ? Yorkshire, through and through.

Born between Heckmondwike and Cleckheaton .

You seem to have your brain in Yorkshire and your bum in Portugal, Paul. At least I think it's that way around.
The First Lady of Song was born in Virginia. Ms. Gerald and her keeper no doubt came from Yorkshire.

Colin ???

Back