Weather Report..................

Morning. Crazy fireworks for an hour at midnight and five minute horn peeping session on the aire!!!! In San Sebastián ??
happy New Year everyone feliz ano Mei I!!!

It is absolutely brilliant here sun is shining and it is quite mild lovely day and a grand start for 2018 long may it last!! ☀️☀️

Fireworks were spectacular at Albufeira, as was the company at the WC mini gathering.
into bed by 3.30 breakfast by a10.
Another boring,beautiful day.
Not a hint.of rain.

A few phone snaps at the birth of Motorhomer

image.jpegimage_1481.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpeg

The weather has been pretty good here at Henley for the first day of Motorhomer

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Here in Herts it's overcast and about 4°C. Lots of rain is forecast for later today together with strong winds this evening.

Colin ???

WP_20180102_12_28_35_Pro.jpg Morning all.

6 degrees outside , at 0800, I was informed.

I didn't go out to check.

Another gorgeous winter day . Not a chance of any rain.

It will be difficult to refuse the glass of brandy in the coffee shop ,when we walk down. They might think I'm rude ?

The " I'm on the wagon " resolution was made while I was still under the influence ,.... Would that count ?

Last edited:
Departed Henley in rain and 3 degrees to arrive at dry Blackpool, 5 degrees. Winds up to 80 mph forecast here tonight as Eleanor passes.

Well it's wet here tonight but the wind isn't supposed to hit us until 6/7 in the morning we'll see during the night!!

A bit rock and roll for all the wrong reasons in the van here in Blackpool!

2cv;n17160 said:
A bit rock and roll for all the wrong reasons in the van here in Blackpool!

Is it really that bad 2cv? I saw some photos last week I think it was at Blackpool and the sea was a tad rough to say the least!!!

It’s really windy here in Yorkshire I expect missing fence panels in the morning.

That Rigby woman and her wind!!!

Thunder, lightning, winds and rain in the fair county of Devon.

Jeanette;n17161 said:
Is it really that bad 2cv? I saw some photos last week I think it was at Blackpool and the sea was a tad rough to say the least!!!

It was quite windy overnight, but I've certainly been in stronger winds whilst out in the van.

Strong wind all night here in Herts but nowhere near as strong as those reported further north on the BBC website. I hope you and yours are safe up there.
I'm thinking of getting the cross channel ferry tomorrow evening so I'm hoping the sea has settled down by then - I'm hopeless on things that move in random directions.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

Cloudy, very windy and dry here right now.

Back