Weather Report..................

Ano sunny morning in Valencia!!!
getting bus into city today, any tips?

:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops in Blackpool this morning.

Forecast is for a sunny day, clouds arriving tonight and a100% chance of rain tomorrow.
this is what we've got.. WP_20180104_10_32_30_Pro (2).jpg 18 degrees, hint of drizzle, the blackbird is singing his rain song..
We're getting the factor 50 sun cream ready for tomorrow.

Edina;n17433 said:
Morning Colin,
Thought you would be bouncing about on the briny by now, enjoy your trip and don't worry too much about us.:wink:

How can I possibly not be concerned about the dreadful weather that you'll all be suffering whilst I'm away, Chris?
I'm so concerned that I may just postpone the gloating for 10 minutes or so.
The ferry is 0225 tomorrow morning. And I'm not looking forward to the damn thing.
It's stupid o'clock because the drive around the M25 and down the M20 is likely to be straight forward, the ferry will probably be empty - and night time trips don't bother me at all.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

Jeanette;n17434 said:
Morning everyone I don't think Colin will worry too much about us Chris when he's soaking up the sun ☀️ well it's not raining but I think daylight is alluding us just yet!! Waiting for whirlwind to arrive then later go swimming!! ? Safe travels Colin

Thanks, Jeanette. I'll let you know how things go.

Carrerasax;n17438 said:
Ano sunny morning in Valencia!!!
getting bus into city today, any tips?

Get off at the correct stop. Wear clean underwear. And take a hanky.
That was always my Mum's advice and it's got me to 71 years old so far.

2cv;n17452 said:
:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops in Blackpool this morning.

Time to get back to Glasgow, 2cv.. You've clearly adversely affected the usually wonderful weather in Blackpool.

Well at the moment we have blue skies but I suspect it won't last long there are clouds on the horizon according to the weatherman and a cold snap.

This morning I've been out to Blue Anchor on the N Somerset coast and it was blowing a hooley. Lots of the stones from the beach have been washed over the sea wall onto the road and coming back across Exmoor there were branches and mini floods on lots of the roads.
It is now raining again.

Just started to rain now, our patch of blue didn't last long.

Sunny and clear blue sky all day here in Valencia!!!!!??

Poured with rain all the way to Dover and the ferry is delayed until 0315 due to bad weather. I'm gonna love the crossing.

Not.

Colin ???

well enjoy your crossing it might get a bit lumpy just dont eat anything and dont call donald ducks nephews

Dry and clear here and the moon has one of those haylo things round it I’d take a photo but my phone won’t do it justice.

Any clear sunny day in Valencia!!!!

anyone ever been to three kings procession? Is it a good evening?

Back