Weather Report..................

Bins out last night ready for the recycle van this morning - after the winds the roads are covered in beer cans etc. We've cleared a lot, but it's still gusting so spect there'll be more before it's collected. On the bright side I found a 5' x 2' sheet of polycarbonate in the back garden which none of the neighbours seem to have lost, so if anyone in the area has lost a lump of roof, I've got it!

Edina;n17199 said:
Bins out last night ready for the recycle van this morning - after the winds the roads are covered in beer cans etc. We've cleared a lot, but it's still gusting so spect there'll be more before it's collected. On the bright side I found a 5' x 2' sheet of polycarbonate in the back garden which none of the neighbours seem to have lost, so if anyone in the area has lost a lump of roof, I've got it!

I think the polycarbonate sheet belongs to me, Chris. Please post to Colin, Herts.

Colin ???

Full Member;n17217 said:
I think the polycarbonate sheet belongs to me, Chris. Please post to Colin, Herts.

Colin ???

I'll wait till you return from your epic voyage - have a safe trip.

2cv;n17188 said:
It was quite windy overnight, but I've certainly been in stronger winds whilst out in the van.

We were in the van a couple of years ago when that storm hit the top of Scotland the winds were gusting to 99 mph apparently that was a bit rough poor Malcolm his arm was bruised from me gripping his arm! Haha thought the sides of the van was coming in!! Lol ? the weather here isn't too bad sunny but windy

Huh !

Can't compete with any of that.

Just another sunny day in Paradise.
Boring , but we've no choice.

18 degrees, sheltered from the northerly breezes.

Pauljenny;n17256 said:
Huh !

Can't compete with any of that.

Just another sunny day in Paradise.
Boring , but we've no choice.

18 degrees, sheltered from the northerly breezes.

I feel for you, Paul. Let's hope the weather deteriorates soon.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

Edina;n17226 said:
I'll wait till you return from your epic voyage - have a safe trip.

Thanks, Chris. I'll try to post weather reports which will, hopefully, contain lots of gloating.

Full Member;n17287 said:
Thanks, Chris. I'll try to post weather reports which will, hopefully, contain lots of gloating.

Aww not more gloating Colin!! ? I gather your off somewhere warm and sunny Colin? It's been sunny here today just a pity about it not been warm!! Haha ?

Full Member;n17287 said:

You're too kind :smile:

Jeanette;n17302 said:
Aww not more gloating Colin!! ? I gather your off somewhere warm and sunny Colin? It's been sunny here today just a pity about it not been warm!! Haha ?

Ferry to France at stupid o'clock on Friday, Jeanette. I'm planning to potter south until the weather warms me.
If it doesn't happen at least you can all have a giggle at my expense!

Edina;n17304 said:
You're too kind :smile:

I know, Chris. It's a quality that's been honed to perfection over the years.
Together with my much acclaimed modesty.

Full Member;n17321 said:
I know, Chris. It's a quality that's been honed to perfection over the years.
Together with my much acclaimed modesty.

You and Paul from the same mould?

Colin is allowed to gloat, but please remember that I have cornered the market it subtle smugness..
You've picked an interesting time to travel, Colin ?

Hope you get away with it..
It was so cold at 7.30 pm,... Wait for it.....

We had to turn 400 watts of the halogen heater on..

Edina;n17335 said:
You and Paul from the same mould?

I very much doubt it, Chris.
Paul has at least one foot in reality.

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n17379 said:
Colin is allowed to gloat, but please remember that I have cornered the market it subtle smugness..
You've picked an interesting time to travel, Colin ?

Hope you get away with it..
It was so cold at 7.30 pm,... Wait for it.....

We had to turn 400 watts of the halogen heater on..

Subtle?
I may have been a trifle premature in claiming that you have at least one foot in reality, Paul!

The timing probably does seem odd, Paul, but the weather isn't forecast to be brilliant here and I fancy some time in the Moho so putting that together resulted in a ferry booking to Calais.

Colin ???

Full Member;n17320 said:
Ferry to France at stupid o'clock on Friday, Jeanette. I'm planning to potter south until the weather warms me.
If it doesn't happen at least you can all have a giggle at my expense!

Colin I will keep my fingers crossed for warmer weather for you ??but....... if it's not well you know what I'll do :Smiling_Face_with_T

Campervanannie;n17412 said:
Bon voyage young Colin missing you already.?

Thanks, Annie. Here's hoping I get some decent weather. I'll be posting as and when.

Colin ???

Morning Colin,
Thought you would be bouncing about on the briny by now, enjoy your trip and don't worry too much about us.:wink:

Edina;n17433 said:
Morning Colin,
Thought you would be bouncing about on the briny by now, enjoy your trip and don't worry too much about us.:wink:

Morning everyone I don't think Colin will worry too much about us Chris when he's soaking up the sun ☀️ well it's not raining but I think daylight is alluding us just yet!! Waiting for whirlwind to arrive then later go swimming!! ? Safe travels Colin

Back