Weather Report..................

Hertfordshire has started to dry out. We have a gentle breeze, plenty of sun and a great deal of anticipation.
It's fairly chilly at 5°C but the lack of rain and lack of strong wind is definitely a move in the right direction.
So........a much-missed bike ride is called for!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Hereford rowing club sign on the news this afternoon,also the local shops surround by flood water. So sad.

It's sunny here in Hertfordshire!
It's chilly but we have still air at 3°C so there's no wind chill.
Accordingly, I'll nip out on the Dawes and generate some wind chill all of my own.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I could attach one of my earlier piccies as it’s still the same - full sun in Aberdeenshire. 4Kw solar generated so far today, 14Kw total yesterday. Considering max I’ve ever achieved in a day in high summer is 30Kw I reckon that ain’t too shabby for February with the sun only just appearing over the trees.

Looks like a good start to the day.
The weather fibbers tell me the wind will be North easterly.. They guess it will be sunny, all day
They obviously haven't been on our terrace
There's a gentle breeze from the south east
Will it bring Ken's rain?
We're setting up for an outdoor lunch for 6.

It's grey in Herts - but at least it's light grey. It's about 3°C right now with virtually still air.
We have darkening skies and light rain forecast for later so I'll be turning pedals earlier rather than later today.
I've noticed that the grass has started to lengthen ever so slightly - a good indication that spring proper is in the offing.

Mustn't grumble.

Colin :):):)

It's grey in Herts - but at least it's light grey. It's about 3°C right now with virtually still air.
We have darkening skies and light rain forecast for later so I'll be turning pedals earlier rather than later today.
I've noticed that the grass has started to lengthen ever so slightly - a good indication that spring proper is in the offing.

Mustn't grumble.

Colin :):):)
Fancy giving your van an airing read your PMs👍👍

It's sunny here in Hertfordshire!
It's chilly but we have still air at 3°C so there's no wind chill.
Accordingly, I'll nip out on the Dawes and generate some wind chill all of my own.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Hmm yes, I noticed my mistake posting about Hereford under the Herts thread.
Silly me! Lol

Back