Weather Report..................

We got away with it.
The lizards have woken up, out of hibernation.
This is the first night since November that the heating hasn't kicked in an hour before dusk..
Modestly optimistic.

Nice, leisurely lunch with 2 Motorhoming couples..
We've checked the cutlery..
It's still all there.
Result. !

We got away with it.
The lizards have woken up, out of hibernation.
This is the first night since November that the heating hasn't kicked in an hour before dusk..
Modestly optimistic.

Nice, leisurely lunch with 2 Motorhoming couples..
We've checked the cutlery..
It's still all there.
Result. !
If it’s the couples I know you’ll have a few empty bottles tomorrow.

It's once again a grey start to the day here in Hertfordshire with a gentle breeze of about 8°C.
Rain is forecast by lunchtime, though judging by the appearance of the sky it may well arrive earlier.
I'm yearning warm sunshine.

Colin :):):)

Peeing down here just now, and cool.
Was not bad first thing this morning, but didn't last.

Weather forecast for the North East is not so good the next few days, gale force winds expected over the weekend and into Monday, plus more of the wet stuff.

We've got off pretty lightly recently compared to other parts of the UK, looks like that might not last :(

Pleasanter news; I watched the female great spotted woodpecker for few mins when I topped up the bird feeders earlier.
She swooped straight in on the fat balls and has been back to stuff her face several times since.
A woman after my own heart...! ;)😋

Where are you Ruth..?
Is it grim up north?
Almond, Mimosa and peach blossom???
Well South of Doncaster, I presume.
It's a bit nippy down here.
The North wind is making us have to turn the heating on tonight.

The evening orange blossom is wonderful, it's down to 19c in our tin tent, no need to put a pully on yet. No heating needed here (we have none anyway )not like those wimps in the hovel. 21c promised for tomorrow, gosh, it's so tough out here for us geriatrics

Back