Weather Report..................

I awoke to grey cloud but I suspect that one of you weather watchers had a severe word with someone up there because now the temperature is rising, the cloud is rapidly burning away - and I'm looking forward to another warm, sunny Hertfordshire day.
Thank you, whoever you are.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Sunny and blue skies again today not sure what excitement the day will bring, I wish my house was the other way round as the rear of the house is south facing but we have 6 ft fence all the way round great sun trap, the front is north facing but a lot goes on at the front joggers, passing cyclists, dog walkers and the general public passing on route to the centre of the village where the coop chemist and post office gives me a bit more to watch ( at a very safe distance ) but it’s bloody cold out there in the shade 🙁 so the sunny spot it is for now 👍👍

Sunny and blue skies again today not sure what excitement the day will bring, I wish my house was the other way round as the rear of the house is south facing but we have 6 ft fence all the way round great sun trap, the front is north facing but a lot goes on at the front joggers, passing cyclists, dog walkers and the general public passing on route to the centre of the village where the coop chemist and post office gives me a bit more to watch ( at a very safe distance ) but it’s bloody cold out there in the shade 🙁 so the sunny spot it is for now 👍👍

Would the rear garden plus a huge periscope work, Annie?
Or perhaps the reversing camera from the Moho in the front garden and the monitor in the rear garden?
Just trying to help.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Would the rear garden plus a huge periscope work, Annie?
Or perhaps the reversing camera from the Moho in the front garden and the monitor in the rear garden?
Just trying to help.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Mm yes and I could stick the other Walkie talkie on the wall so I could chat to the passing human traffic. 😂😂

Hertfordshire is also grey and about 10°C at the moment. And it's eerily still.
Later this morning we're supposedly getting wall to wall blue together with temperatures well on their way to 20°C.
So for me it's more trivial jobs until the sun bursts through......... followed by some exercise on the Brompton, of course.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Cool and overcast, but pleasant enough to eat outside
Restless night waiting for the rain to arrive .
It was definitely in the air, at bed time ..

I expected to be dancing on the terrace by 2am, connecting up the empty small cistern.
It never arrived.
Management has the Washer on
That's guaranteed to bring it on.

Totally blue now and 12 degrees, cool breeze keeping the temperature down at the moment .......... just taking a break having sorted the early morning gardening jobs ...... first full lettuce and new spuds last night

image.jpg

F6719BE0-3CF9-464D-84E2-D6CA1A777318.jpeg

Back