Weather Report..................

Pauljenny;n18735 said:
Full Member;n18734 said:
Chilly air but warm enough in the sun for coffee and Bonne Maman Confiture Fraises outside.

Colin, do I detect the slightest hint of smugness, tip-toeing in, as you go further south, ?

Would I be smug, Paul?
We'll, perhaps a tad.

Colin ???

Well it’s urgh today drizzling and quite miserable ?

Sunny in Yorkshire at the moment but it can change anytime lol

oh here in yorkshire, so cold damp and dank......does anyone have any sunshine for sale...lol.....cant even get warm indoors........its the damp thats the bug bear.

A reasonably warm afternoon here, so much so I washed the motorhome.

What the Devil for, Lee ?
Doesn't make them go any faster or use less juice ..
They only get dirty again. I'm frightened ours might shrink, if we wash it too often..
Unless you are thinking of selling it ?

Weather:.. Warm, cloudy 14 degrees..

You probably have forgotten over here in the old country, they use salt to stop that slippery surface called ice and I thought it best to wash it off.

Mines filthy but it’s been too cold int norf to be washing vehicles maybe later in the year I’ll get it done.
Oh and it’s wet here today.

Well, I wasn't going brrrr brrrr brrrrr when I took the dog out first thing today, so my guess is it's a bit milder than of late. :Wink_Emoji:

Pauljenny;n18830 said:
What the Devil for, Lee ?
Doesn't make them go any faster or use less juice ..
They only get dirty again. I'm frightened ours might shrink, if we wash it too often..
Unless you are thinking of selling it ?

Weather:.. Warm, cloudy 14 degrees..

I promise that it won't shrink, and don't forget you can't just get a new one if it's not looked after. ?
Here in London pleasant enough today but more overcast than yesterday.

Lee;n18923 said:
Full Member;n18741 said:
I was just wondering is it pink shorts today?

I had no idea that your memory of me in pink shorts would last so long, Lee! I'm on the Ebro delta in brilliant sun and a howling north wind of about 11°C. It's fine sitting here outside in the shelter of the Moho having lunch but definitely not in shorts, pink or otherwise!
It seems that Carrerasax has the same wind further down the coast.
On the way here this morning it was like following a line of drunken cars and trucks - the wind had us wandering all over the place.

Colin ???

We took the side road , snaking down the Northern side of the Ebro valley. A WOW !!! moment at every bend, eventually following the river to Tortosa.. Where we had an adventure .. ( another story, another day ).
Wouldn't like to have made that trip in the current weather.
We've a pleasant winter day, mixed clouds, 16 degrees in the sun, sheltered from the north wind.

Back