Weather Report..................

Warm enough for breakfast in a T- shirt in the sun but the pink shorts will need to wait.

Colin ???

Just to show how unlucky it is to have been in torrential rain for the last few hours, here's a screenshot of the weather radar ?

image.png

Full Member;n19353 said:
Warm enough for breakfast in a T- shirt in the sun but the pink shorts will need to wait.

Colin ???

Its good to see you're keeping the shorts ready for that special occasion.
Where are you now?

2cv;n19359 said:
Just to show how unlucky it is to have been in torrential rain for the last few hours, here's a screenshot of the weather radar ?

Which website are you using for weather radar, 2cv? Looks very interesting.

Colin ???

MSN Weather has a similar set up and gives a warning ping, when precipitation is approaching.

Ps...Haven't heard it very often, down here.
More's the pity.

Pauljenny;n19459 said:
MSN Weather has a similar set up and gives a warning ping, when precipitation is approaching.

It would just sound like a burglar alarm here in Glasgow ?

Goodnight,
Expecting 4 degrees, overnight.

Can't believe that I was working on my all over suntan 8 to 6 hours ago.

Photographic evidence can be supplied, if asked.

....... well say no more!!

It’s been raining here tonight and the weather doesn’t look good for the never days apparently we are due to get some snow

Wet and very windy here at Ham Hill van being buffeted about a bit

It really was 4 degrees, I'm told, when my Goddess tried to get back into bed, following her 7 am walkabout, round the terrace.

We have the 5 minute rule : If one of us gets up and the temperature is below 10 degrees.... No cuddling, when you get back , for 5 minutes.

This morning, I applied the 10 minute rule..
She was still pretty cold... But I forgave her.... Eventually.

Pauljenny;n19465 said:
Goodnight,
Expecting 4 degrees, overnight.

Can't believe that I was working on my all over suntan 8 to 6 hours ago.

Photographic evidence can be supplied, if asked.

I'm not asking.

Colin ???

Last night the predicted high pressure arrived, the sky cleared and the temperature dropped. This morning it was 5°C inside the Moho.
I've now pottered further south and had breakfast overlooking the sea at one of the WC POIs:

WP_20180115_10_13_02_Pro.jpg

It's actually really warm in the sun so the pink shorts are in danger of being filled by me.
The high pressure is forecast to be around for the next few days so I anticipate a considerable amount of smugshine.

Colin ???

WP_20180115_09_53_13_Pro (2).jpgWP_20180115_09_51_59_Pro (2).jpg Smugshine... Bring it on.....!

We've the same high pressure here, producing
cold,crisp gardening weather and a high smug count.

Not a bad day so far, looking forward to watching the snow later, and plenty more to come in the next few days. :Smiling_Face_Emoji::Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow

Pauljenny;n18977 said:
Lee;n18923 said:
Got any photos, Lee... We need a photo !

It's continued warm so I've stopped in a campsite near Beniscola in order to catch up on Moho-work. The shorts are out and on but the ladies on the campsite roared with laughter at the pink beauties so I've relented and changed into the reds but insisted on keeping the flip-flops on.

WP_20180115_12_38_39_Pro (2).jpg

I hope this will keep you going until I have the pink beauties on display, Paul.

Colin ???

Attachments

• WP_20180115_12_38_39_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20180115_12_38_39_Pro (2).jpg
    734.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thank God I can't open the pics.. I can only imagine...

Remember... There are delicate souls on this posh, new website..

Back