Weather Report..................

Lots of lying snow, and now occasional heavy hail showers. Glad that I don't have to go out.

No snow here near Valencia. Overnight it was about 8°C and forecast to rise to 19°C in the smugshine later.

Colin ???

10 degrees, 18 expected. Warmer if protected from the gentle NE
breezes. As you can see, it's not a cloudless sky.
IMG_20180117_081846_kindlephoto-143896.jpg

2.30 today.

Thank goodness for the gentle breeze.
IMG_20180117_142251_kindlephoto-7613719.jpg

Cold but all snow has disappeared for now!!

True, Colin ... Very true. I knew you would understand.

It's the burden of guilt that's getting me down.

Forecast for the land of the little people is some snow/rain tonight easing over midnight to a wet thursday,kids back to school.:Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

trevskoda;n19948 said:
Forecast for the land of the little people is some snow/rain tonight easing over midnight to a wet thursday,kids back to school.:Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

Evening Trev.

You're a rare visitor to this backwater. Always welcome.

Your forecast is very like what we had when we tried to wildcamp on Malin Head, that July..
We gave up and sheltered outside a smashing pub ,about 5 miles to the south. Great music, fine craic, proper bacon and cabbage.Let us know when the weather is due to improve.... We'll be back, like a shot.

Here on top of Westbury hill it was so exposed and so windy that Admin and I had to move our vans at 3.30 am to a lower car park we have had no sleep because even the noise was just to much and the vans were swaying so much it felt like it was going over any minute but now to try to get some sleep.

Campervanannie;n19958 said:
Here on top of Westbury hill it was so exposed and so windy that Admin and I had to move our vans at 3.30 am to a lower car park we have had no sleep because even the noise was just to much and the vans were swaying so much it felt like it was going over any minute but now to try to get some sleep.

That sounds worse than Storm Ophelia on Shell Island last year, Annie.
Take care.

Colin ???

Having read about the night that Annie and Phil had to endure on Westbury Hill I'm not going to advertise the weather here in Spain.
It would be disrespectful and childish.
Wouldn't it, Paul?

Colin ???

Campervanannie;n19958 said:

Been in that position a few times, even to the extent of googling "do motorhomes blow over when stationary". Did the external screens prove difficult in the wind? It's a factor that has made me stick with internal ones.

A relatively good day here today, very cold but calm and just a few showers forecast.

Full Member;n19999 said:
Having read about the night that Annie and Phil had to endure on Westbury Hill I'm not going to advertise the weather here in Spain.
It would be disrespectful and childish.
Wouldn't it, Paul?

Colin ???

Oh go on - you know you want to :Smiling_Devil_Emoji:Smiling_Devil_Emoji

Edina;n20004 said:
Oh go on - you know you want to :Smiling_Devil_Emoji:Smiling_Devil_Emoji

Won't
Will we, Paul?

Colin ???

Ok I will.
Bright sunny & warm already at la Manga!!!
sorry.

Back