Weather Report..................

Pauljenny

Another one of those days again.
You'd think it had never rained.
This time, last week, I was struggling through a torrential rainstorm, wearing leather coat, hat, winter trousers...SOCKS...winter shoes.
I'm wearing a damn sight less, now... And a smile, rather than a grimace.

Val54

Well we had a mixed grey start, one of the consequences of living in the Cheshire Gap, but the orange ball in the sky exercised overall control and it has turned out to be a very pleasant day ....... strong winds forecast for tomorrow afternoon Colin ..........

Well we had a mixed grey start, one of the consequences of living in the Cheshire Gap, but the orange ball in the sky exercised overall control and it has turned out to be a very pleasant day ....... strong winds forecast for tomorrow afternoon Colin ..........
You certainly know how to inspire a fellow cyclist, Dave!
I should be philosophical and accept the challenge of a strong wind as something to test my legs against.
Yes - I should.
The Dutch cyclists call a strong wind 'The Invisible Enemy'. Most appropriate in my view.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Herts is grey this morning with no sign of the rain that the farmers (and ultimately the consumer) needs.
In fact it seems to be getting brighter by the minute with the weather wizards predicting clear blue skies for this afternoon.
So I suppose today's activities will have to include a bike ride.
Mustn't grumble just yet.

Colin :):):)

Val54

Mostly blue sky and 15 degrees .......... but we have a south westerly currently gusting at 45 km/h 🌬🌬

Update ..... now up to 35 and gusting at over 50 km/h, pretty wild for May, I was going to plant out some dahlias and sweet corn but that’s on hold, they’ll get battered in this 🙁

Last edited:

There's blue above us in all directions here in Hertfordshire with just a gentle breeze at the moment. Currently it's about 11°C and likely to reach 18°C or so later today.
So this morning I'll be fiddling with the Moho and pottering around the garden. Then this afternoon it'll be ......... well....... let me think.......... could I possibly..........oh, OK then............a bike ride around the paths and lanes.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂