Weather Report..................

Here on Anglesey we have been helping site the daughter’s caravan on a seasonal pitch. The prevailing blustery wind speed didn’t help the erection of a new awning.Otherwise it’s been warm and grey all day and rain forecast for tomorrow, but better outlook for Sunday and beyond. Seems like we’ve brought standard Cheshire weather with us 😂

Just starting to mizzle here in west Wales and according to the weather forecast, is set for the day
hrumf.gif

First thing this morning it was overcast and mild with a thin cloud-free strip just where the sun was planning to rise above the horizon.
I started fishing at 0500, by which time Chris had about a 2 hour (😳) start on me. So by 0700 I'd cleaned well over 30 mackerel down on the shoreline, the majority of which Chris had taken. In fact he very thoughtfully caught more mackerel whilst I cleaned. All this activity generated quite an appetite in me, resulting in 3 of the mackerel becoming my breakfast.
I've now moved further west but hope to revisit the same beach on my return from Cornwall.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Back