Weather Report..................

Had some great weather down here In Cornwall hired a car for a couple of days glad wee did as we are getting to see So much more St Ives and along the coast to lands end today. we are absolutely loving it down here people are great pasties are huge and the cider is to die for. Booked into Rick Stiens restaurant in Padstow tomorrow for dinner wee treat for us.

Had some great weather down here In Cornwall hired a car for a couple of days glad wee did as we are getting to see So much more St Ives and along the coast to lands end today. we are absolutely loving it down here people are great pasties are huge and the cider is to die for. Booked into Rick Stiens restaurant in Padstow tomorrow for dinner wee treat for us.

Wully, my boy, some people might think that you're being smug.
Be like me and fit that Smugfilter.
I recommend a SF 229 D.
It prevents the largest lumps of smugness getting through to your posts. !

Just advice from a sensitive, modest,
Shy Yorkshire man.

Paul what’s a 229 D Is it something on the menu I should know about 😜 l promised the wife that I would take her somewhere nice for a special anniversary this year then we got locked down. so we had fish and chips on a wall in Helensburgh this should make up for it. Maybe that 229 D You talk about is a fried mars bar.

It's a lovely end to the day here in the Gover Valley, Cornwall:

IMG_20200721_181605__01.jpg

...and, much to our delight, a Purple Hairstreak joined us for our evening meal in the garden:

IMG_20200721_180231.jpg

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Another fine day in Cornwall wall to wall sunshine not a cloud to be seen. Heading back towards Bristol area tomorrow rain forecast but don’t mind that on a travelling day. I’m well impressed with this area think it needs further investigation.

Back