Weather Report..................

Campervanannie;n19958 said:
Here on top of Westbury hill it was so exposed and so windy that Admin and I had to move our vans at 3.30 am to a lower car park we have had no sleep because even the noise was just to much and the vans were swaying so much it felt like it was going over any minute but now to try to get some sleep.

Sad to hear about your sleepless night, Annie
.. You must have run out of vodka, I presume
Never mind, it's another adventure to brag about, round the fire pit..
Colin, I've fitted a new, heavy duty, smug filter.... The old one just couldn't cope anymore.

I hope it's working?

Today's weather ?

.Same as yesterday.

Bright sunny and a covering of snow and not too cold whirlwind hasn’t come yet because of the roads!

Colin, I've fitted a new, heavy duty, smug filter.... The old one just couldn't cope anymore.

I hope it's working?

Today's weather ?

.Same as yesterday.[/QUOTE]

:Smiling_Face_with_H

Full Member;n19995 said:
That sounds worse than Storm Ophelia on Shell Island last year, Annie.
Take care.

Colin ???

IT was far worse Colin as on top of Westbery hill you are completely exposed.

0F12E3A3-02B1-45EC-B5DF-9673906734E8.jpeg

Last edited:
2cv;n20003 said:
Been in that position a few times, even to the extent of googling "do motorhomes blow over when stationary". Did the external screens prove difficult in the wind? It's a factor that has made me stick with internal ones.

A relatively good day here today, very cold but calm and just a few showers forecast.

It was hard enough holding onto the door to get in and out of the van without even thinking about trying to put silver screens on lol

Well now the snow has gone it's normal service resumed, :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops

Campervanannie;n20022 said:
IT was far worse Colin as on top of Westbery hill you are completely exposed.

Nice photo, Annie, and looks to be a great location. Is that a POI?

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n20021 said:

I hope it's working?

Today's weather ?

.Same as yesterday.

:Smiling_Face_with_H[/QUOTE]

That's the way, Paul. We don't want to upset those suffering with bad weather.

Until tomorrow.

Colin ???

Full Member; :Smiling_Face_with_H[/QUOTE said:
That's the way, Paul. We don't want to upset those suffering with bad weather.

Until tomorrow.

Colin ???

It's hard work, being virtuous, isn't it?
So hard, I've had to come indoors... And not to get an umbrella..

Well we still have snow albeit not a lot and it was a lovely sunny day and surprisingly warm!

It's been bitterly cold here at Stonehenge but the wind appears to have dropped now and so hopefully not as cold out there but I'm not going out to find out as I am warm and in my new pjs

Campervanannie;n20126 said:
It's been bitterly cold here at Stonehenge but the wind appears to have dropped now and so hopefully not as cold out there but I'm not going out to find out as I am warm and in my new pjs

I'm glad you lashed out on the pjs it must of been a bit of a struggle without them.

Lee;n20129 said:
I'm glad you lashed out on the pjs it must of been a bit of a struggle without them.

Yes it's a little unnerving sleeping in a MH without your Pjs as you find yourself lining up your jeans and a jumper incase of an emergency through the night lol

Morning feels very cold outside at the stones not ventured out to check yet.

Edina;n20156 said:
Bit dodgy underfoot, wet with thin ice on top :Emoji_Snowflake_Dow

Frankly, Chris, it's a bit dodgy here too. Fine, graded, gravel underfoot that hasn't yet been warmed by the sun.
Quite dangerous for the unwary.

Colin ???

Full Member;n20164 said:
Frankly, Chris, it's a bit dodgy here too. Fine, graded, gravel underfoot that hasn't yet been warmed by the sun.
Quite dangerous for the unwary.

Colin ???

You love to live dangerously.
I can't wait to be down there away from the cold.

Back