Weather Report..................

Full Member;n20164 said:
Frankly, Chris, it's a bit dodgy here too. Fine, graded, gravel underfoot that hasn't yet been warmed by the sun.
Quite dangerous for the unwary.

Colin ???

You take care, don't want you stubbing your toe on a pomeganate

Lee;n20168 said:
You love to live dangerously.
I can't wait to be down there away from the cold.

The sun's behind a thin cloud cover so it's not warming up as it has recently, Lee. Currently 11°C though the forecast is back to clear blue sky from tomorrow for a few days.
Have a safe trip. Any thoughts on a mini-meet whilst you, Linda and others are in Spain?

Colin ???

This is going to be hard.
Breakfast on terrace, first time this year.

Cricket on Long Wave... Unusually clear signal.

.No urgent jobs to do.

ah well!....

Edina;n20169 said:
You take care, don't want you stubbing your toe on a pomeganate

I haven't seen any pomegranates, Chris, but the windfall navel oranges can be a trip hazard.
Please don't over worry about those of us hereabouts. We'll take care of ourselves as best we're able.

Colin ???

Full Member;n20183 said:
I haven't seen any pomegranates, Chris, but the windfall navel oranges can be a trip hazard.
Please don't over worry about those of us hereabouts. We'll take care of ourselves as best we're able.

Colin ???

Thanks, that has put my mind at rest

It is truly baltic here. Dry at present but lots of heavy snow showers forecast. Just off to book an escape to somewhere warm for a few weeks.

Full Member;n20181 said:
The sun's behind a thin cloud cover so it's not warming up as it has recently, Lee. Currently 11°C though the forecast is back to clear blue sky from tomorrow for a few days.
Have a safe trip. Any thoughts on a mini-meet whilst you, Linda and others are in Spain?

Colin ???

We set off on 12.45 am ferry from Dover on Monday (after a 'brief' stop to see Jennie who has very kindly offered us Sunday dinner). Where we end up who knows! We are aiming south for some warm weather? It would be good to meet up though so will keep you posted on our route.

well got some adidas hoddiesfor jim jam tops hoodie to keep my ears warm and long enough to cover my back

Well it has been lovely and sunny here today and also quite warm in the sun where the sun has been it is a dodgy underfoot with the ice!

It's a day of many firsts. . The bees are on the rosemary and lavender bushes. The ants have woken up and a patrolling the garden. A squadron of Azure Winged Magpies whoooshed in. The almond blossom is showing ,first thing this morning and was filling out by lunch. Woodpeckers have arrived and are active.

Oh.... I had my 1st G&T of 2018.

It's bitterly cold here at Stonehenge -2 earlier and that wasn't taking into account the wind chill but snug in the vans.

Oh nooooooo. Cloudy all day in la Manga!!!!!! Please be sympathetic.
still 4 days sun on the way and 21C Sunday apparently!!!!! Whoop whoop!!

Linda;n20198 said:
We set off on 12.45 am ferry from Dover on Monday (after a 'brief' stop to see Jennie who has very kindly offered us Sunday dinner). Where we end up who knows! We are aiming south for some warm weather? It would be good to meet up though so will keep you posted on our route.

Thanks, Linda. The sun came out by about 1300 and the temperature climbed to about 18degC. From tomorrow the forecast is back to wall to wall sun. I'll try to save some for you and Lee.

Colin :):):)

Campervanannie;n20210 said:
It's bitterly cold here at Stonehenge -2 earlier and that wasn't taking into account the wind chill but snug in the vans.

Actually I'm quite envious, Annie. I really like spending time on The Drove with WC and MH folk.
When I get back to the UK I shall try to get you all back there.

Colin

Carrerasax;n20215 said:
Oh nooooooo. Cloudy all day in la Manga!!!!!! Please be sympathetic.
still 4 days sun on the way and 21C Sunday apparently!!!!! Whoop whoop!!

Same here just up the coast at Peniscola, Carrerasax. The sun came out this afternoon but this evening the wind is building.

Colin :):):)

About 11°C here on the Mediterranean and dark cloud this morning There's sun on the horizon so hopefully that'll arrive in the next hour or so.

Colin ???

Back