Weather Report..................

'Ampshire was truly miserable this morning so I've returned to (believe it or not!) sunny 'Artfordshire.
Bread is baking and the Moho is now empty of the usual paraphernalia that we all carry on trips when out and about.
I'm looking forward to another mini tour this year, subject to what Mr. Johnson will be saying at 1700 today.

Colin :):):)

Last edited:
Hertfordshire has a gentle breeze, a light grey mantle and drizzle for a short time this morning.
Then it gets brighter, drier and cycle-able!
Hooray!

'Ampshire was truly miserable this morning so I've returned to (believe it or not!) sunny 'Artfordshire.
Bread is baking and the Moho is now empty of the usual paraphernalia that we all carry on trips when out and about.
I'm looking forward to another mini tour this year, subject to what Mr. Johnson will be saying at 1700 today.

Oi just because you have spent a week with a Yorkshire lass does not mean you have to start dropping your Hs to make me understand I can talk posh too i say old boy I can drink tea with my pinky up rather spiffing don’t you know.💋

It's been very breezy overnight in Hertfordshire but now the wind is abating and the rain that accompanied the wind has stopped.
And the sky is rapidly turning blue!
So another bike ride methinks once I've sorted a couple of indoor maintenance jobs.

As usual pretty nice here in the NE of Scotland - dry bright and sunny but a bit chilly. Off to Stonehaven for a stroll along the seafront then a lunch indoors with alcohol (now allowed as it’s one of the tier 2 relaxations that came into force at 0600 this morning). Not too much though as I’m driving!

Back