Weather Report..................

It's a very acceptable 7°C here in Herts with the snow now melted away.
The air is still and overhead it's bright grey.
So I'll pop out for some exercise on the bike instead of a tramp in snow.

Colin :):):)

Morning

I haven't been on line much recently as my wife and I contracted Covid at the end of December. Fortunately she recovered after a few days but mine was quite serious. Fingers crossed over the worst now and on the very slow road to recovery.

Nothing has changed in the weather though: grey and overcast here in west Wales with rain forecast later!

Morning

I haven't been on line much recently as my wife and I contracted Covid at the end of December. Fortunately she recovered after a few days but mine was quite serious. Fingers crossed over the worst now and on the very slow road to recovery.

Nothing has changed in the weather though: grey and overcast here in west Wales with rain forecast later!

Very sorry to hear that, hope that your recovery continues well.
Here the weather is returning to more normal than recently. 3 degrees and a variety of rain through the day, varying from light to heavy. Just as well it’s illegal to leave the house really. 🥶🌧💦

I wish we could send you both some sunshine, Bill. Hope you're ok, soon.

Forecast is for 16 degrees, no wind.
100% unbroken cloud, all day.
A vapour trail spoilt the blue ceiling, over breakfast. A rare sighting .
I'm in my Speedos, allegedly gardening..
Trees full of warblers, doing what it says on the tin.
Mustn't grumble.

I wish we could send you both some sunshine, Bill. Hope you're ok, soon.

Forecast is for 16 degrees, no wind.
100% unbroken cloud, all day.
A vapour trail spoilt the blue ceiling, over breakfast. A rare sighting .
I'm in my Speedos, allegedly gardening..
Trees full of warblers, doing what it says on the tin.
Mustn't grumble.

Some sunshine here would be nice.
I know that you are careful there Paul, and you may have seen the latest figures, but is seems that it’s a time to avoid as much contact as possible as things seem very bad currently over there.

007C7BBE-B3E6-4B20-8DFD-7AF378CBE0CC.jpeg

Hertfordshire has a very comfortable temperature of 13°C with a gentle breeze right now.
After overnight rain it's dry but the rivers are full and the ground waterlogged.
So I'll keep to tarmac when exercising today.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Back