Weather Report..................

I realise it’s often different where you are compared to Faro, but here’s a site giving the latest TAFs (terminal area forecasts) and actuals for Faro airport. Link
Thanks, Bill.
I have used that.

Faro is 25 miles West and 200 metres below us.
The sea acts like a storage heater .
We have a ridge between us and the coast, higher hills to the north and west then a range of hills running North/ south along the Spanish Border, to our East.
We're living in " The cooking pot of The Algarve."
We can often see the weather Change along the valley and clouds affected by thermals . Tidal sea breezes lift when they hit the ridge to our South that's why we don't need telly...
There's always something new to watch, outside.

Meanwhile..
Bright , fresh,calm morning.
Breakfast in sunglasses again.
So much for the forecast rain. Nothing overnight.
Washing machine on..
That's tempting fate .

A grey start here in west Wales. heavy frost overnight but no rain forecast until Tuesday
banana2.gif

Same story in Cheshire, dry and grey and heading towards 7 degrees ....... we had a silver birch taken down before Xmas and everything was cut to length and left, so its been chainsaw activity and restocking the log store for the last couple of days.
9E789B32-D2E6-4EC4-A987-2C1ED7E5FDF8.jpeg9F7489AA-1153-4CD1-B622-DC0737830141.jpeg

Herts is chilly at 3°C but there are increasing numbers of blue patches arriving so I'm hopeful of something warmer.
I'm kidding myself, aren't I?

Colin :):):)

I went for a bike ride this afternoon and the sky cleared to 98% blue by the time I'd done the first 25km. In the sun I could feel warmth on my black cycling trousers - quite uplifting.
As the coming week progresses the weather gets, to say the least, 'changeable'. By Wednesday a front is predicted to arrive from the west bringing winds of 70kph and rain to the south east of England. So there may well be a break in the outdoor exercise plans.

Colin :):):)

Last edited:
Hertfordshire has light grey clouds above and no frost below.
The gentle westerly breeze of 3°C is expected to warm to 9°C as the day progresses, so once I've completed some chores I'll get out amongst the fauna and flora.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Bright start to the day in west Wales. Rain forecast on and off for the next 3-4 days.

I'm off to the garden now as the green bin recycling starts again tomorrow so I'd best move my sorry arse and do some gardening tidying up to fill it!

Back