Weather Report..................

The aurora borealis has put on a light show over Scotland.
Did any of our Scottish weather watchers see it?
The images in the link above are both amazing and beautiful.

Colin :):):)

2cv

Didnโ€™t see the aurora last night. Clear and -3 at present with lots of exciting weather promised tomorrow, freezing rain followed possibly by heavy snow before the temperature rises later. ๐Ÿฅถ๐ŸŒงโ˜ƒ๏ธ

2cv

-1 degree and freezing rain at present, and much the same expected all day. The heavy snow forecast earlier is not now expected. At least it should be a little milder later. Iโ€™ll be glad to follow Borisโ€™s advice and stay inside at home, where I predict temperatures of over 20 degrees and dry. ๐Ÿฅถ๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง

Herts is being progressively submerged.
It looks as though the project should be complete sometime late tomorrow, by which time the temperature and wind condition will be somewhat immaterial.

Colin :):):)

Lee

Rally Organiser

-1 degree and freezing rain at present, and much the same expected all day. The heavy snow forecast earlier is not now expected. At least it should be a little milder later. Iโ€™ll be glad to follow Borisโ€™s advice and stay inside at home, where I predict temperatures of over 20 degrees and dry. ๐Ÿฅถ๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง

It must be quite different to where you would be normally, there it would be 20+ and dry but that would be out doors.
We're all in for an unusual winter.
Stay safe and warm.
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Val54

Anybody heard from Paul, I know he said he was hibernating but there has been radio silence from deepest Portugal for a few days now? Hope they are ok?

Anybody heard from Paul, I know he said he was hibernating but there has been radio silence from deepest Portugal for a few days now? Hope they are ok?

It looks as if Paul last posted on Motorhomer on Friday 8th January, Dave.
As you'll be aware, there's been quite bad weather on the Iberian peninsula so, like you, I hope that all is well for them.

Colin ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

Val54

It looks as if Paul last posted on Motorhomer on Friday 8th January, Dave.
As you'll be aware, there's been quite bad weather on the Iberian peninsula so, like you, I hope that all is well for them.

Colin ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Yes, he hasn't been on WC either since last Friday. Hopefully its just a power supply issue because of the weather and nothing more serious ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป