Weather Report..................

South Wales is currently suffering a series of high windy, rain filled squalls-absolutely disgusting weather and not fit to be out. Just another day really-if its not snow its rain and high winds, apart from the constant baking sunshine of course-not!

Mild and dry here at the moment all the snow and ice has melted away.

We've moved inland to Alcoutim, yesterday was sunny and warm but last night was colder and we've had rain overnight.
This morning is overcast but there isn't any rain at the moment but it's still 6c so we're waiting for the day to warm up hopefully.
It would appear there is a weather front in the Atlantic causing all this poor weather right across Europe, hopefully it will move and we all can resume to normal .

Showers sprinkled across a largely blue sky and about 4°C here in Herts.
It's snowdrop hunting today.

Colin ???

Last edited:
6 degrees, Lee ?
You were lucky !

We dream of evving 6 degrees !
2 degrees here, at 8.00, promise of 11 later.
Good day for doing sod all.

Good bit of planning, picking up a bottle of Fino Sherry, yesterday..
We took the circular bus trip, round Rota. 2.30€ Well spent.
The port area looks delightful.... But not today.

Yesterday I visited Death Valley, the record holder for the hottest place on earth at nearly 57 degrees. It was a pleasant 24 degrees yesterday with :The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji:. Should be 25 or so in Las Vegas later.

Makes all that flying palaver worthwhile doesn't it.?

You can take over the smugposting duty.

We're all smugless over here.

Sun shining yesterday Friday no frost or snow went to out and the wind was biting cold

Frosty in Herts but now beginning to cloud over so the rain forecast for this afternoon is looking very likely indeed.
I'll get the bike ride in early, methinks!

Colin ???

It's 8c overcast with a light wind over here, I'm not expecting much sun today but at least it's dry.

My hands were like ice last night walking the dog... not ventured out yet today.

Only 12 degrees at the moment but 25 forecast later with some wind :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:

Lovely bright , cold day. Less breeze.able to sit outside nattering for a couple of hours.

Back