Weather Report..................

Pauljenny;n24354 said:
Will you still be there tomorrow Lee? And the rest of your teetotal friends?
We may drop in for a glass of Tizer, if Jenny gets cleared from the clinic in good time.
I'll give Ken a buzz, when we know.
Reports of sleet at Cabanas.

Yes we Will be here no plans to move yet the weather is to good.
we are on the aire near the bottom.
give us a ring if you have problems 07774185451.

17 warm sunny degrees ,up here in Sao Bras.
After lunch, we'll go to Manta Rota, to visit some OAPs.
Horlicks, all round, Lee, please.

Pauljenny;n24503 said:
17 warm sunny degrees ,up here in Sao Bras.
After lunch, we'll go to Manta Rota, to visit some OAPs.
Horlicks, all round, Lee, please.

lucky you.......with all that sunshine......enjoy

Well it’s forecast for snow and icy blasts tonight so see what happens during the night! Not too bad tonight quite mild is it the calm before the storm as they say!!

Started snowing lightly here in south Wales about half an hour ago. Still falling, getting heavier, sky is full of it as far as the eye can see. We are all in for a good downfall!

In London today, 1 degree and clear at the moment. Should soar to 3 degrees later, I'll be humming that song again ?

supposed to be snow later, that will make Keeley happy for her birthday. :Emoji_Snowflake_Dow

Cream tea land is now being bombarded with white fluffy stuff - sun's still shining!

I'm having a chimney fitted for a log burner today! Just in time I think!!

Sunny 4 degrees, chilly NW breeze.

Lovely night in Manta Rota... We dined at the local Hilton.. Amongst a bunch of reprobates. Nice ones,though.

The Brits are wandering about in shorts... Would they do that in 4 degrees, back home?

The postmen and women here in Wales wear shorts all year round. Minus 2 at the moment and snowing-no problem. Me? No chance-wrapped up warm!

Weather report for the Vendée:

IMG-20180206-WA0001.jpg

Weather report for Hertfordshire:

WP_20180206_10_20_14_Pro.jpg

Isn't this a green and pleasant land?

Colin ???

Weather in West Lothian got a heavy snow fall during the night as did central areas ,motorways and roads clear now

Tes;n24747 said:
supposed to be snow later, that will make Keeley happy for her birthday. :Emoji_Snowflake_Dow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEELEY

little snow flurries,,,nothing to write home about.......cold, to be expected

Back