Weather Report..................

Full Member;n25946 said:
Snowstorm on the M25 near Gerrard's Cross at 1830 this evening. About 2°C.

I feel a trip to the sun is imminent.

Colin ???

That picture makes my whinge about the weather here quite insignificant.
I hope you got home safe.
2cv recommends the Californian desert, what's your opinion?

Lee;n25952 said:
That picture makes my whinge about the weather here quite insignificant.
I hope you got home safe.
2cv recommends the Californian desert, what's your opinion?

It'll most likely be Canarian desert, Lee.
Enjoy your Iberian holiday and don't rush back just yet.
I promise to let you know when it's safe to do so. Plan for June 2020.

Colin ???

It has been wall to wall sunshine here but sadly it hasn’t had the heat to go with it!!

Started cloudy but warmer, after 14 degrees overnight.
rolled off to shop and empty the grey water, on our return to the aire.

A Spaniard just managed to beat is to the service point. By the time he'd finished, 3 more Spanish vans we trying not to form an
orderly queue..
As we
reversed onto the drain... It started to rain , We were all laughing and gesturing.I was asking them, how long since it last rained? Why just now?
As we rolled off, the rain stopped!

Horizon to horizon sunshine in Hertfordshire this morning though quite a frost.
By 1400 it had warmed considerably (to about 4degC) so got the bike out and cycled up to Sommeries Castle (which is surprisingly close to Luton airport runway). Then dropped into Luton and back home along National Cycle route 6.
I really enjoyed the ride.

Colin :):):)

Off to our favourite spot in the desert today and I'll make this my last weather report till back home to :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops in a few weeks. The reason is that Palm Desert will be 21 to 27 degrees every day with :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji: so the reports would be very monotonous and undoubtedly annoying. :Smiling_Face_Emoji:

Sunny if windy here in Nerja!!

Attachments

• photo2143.jpg
    photo2143.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 0
2cv;n26071 said:
Off to our favourite spot in the desert today and I'll make this my last weather report till back home to :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops in a few weeks. The reason is that Palm Desert will be 21 to 27 degrees every day with :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji: so the reports would be very monotonous and undoubtedly annoying. :Smiling_Face_Emoji:

Nothing wrong with monotonous...Trust me !

Have fun, but please find time for the odd smugpic.

2cv;n26071 said:

Nah.
If we can cope with Paul we can 100% cope with you, Bill.
Please keep 'em coming.

Colin ???

Well been a cold and sunny day here today now jack has been out early

Frosty but bright this morning. I don’t know if it’s lucky or unlucky but so far this winter we have only had a couple of snow flurries and they didn’t hang around for long. We never seem to get much snow at edge of Sunny Scunny.

Business as usual.
Clear and cool overnight. Sunny day, warm and sunbathe able, out of the north breeze.

Highlight of the day was when a massive Concorde inched into the aire ,casting a shadow the size of Belgium. He lost control, lurched into the water.meter, with a.most satisfactory crunch.. All the nearby spectators were soaked in the fountain.
Then our bus came. .
Cops arrived, then the council plumber., who turned off and promptly went for lunch.....

To be continued....

It's been breezy, grey, cold and pretty miserable weather so far today. Rain was forecast for this afternoon so I headed off for a bike ride around the Hertfordshire lanes and former railways this morning. As I arrived home the rain started.
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

Colin ???

Back