Weather Report..................

It's raining in Hertfordshire - and the flora and fauna seem delighted with the situation.
I feel that it's quite pleasant to have a change in the weather and resetting of the internal temperature gauges.

On balance I think I'll leave the offer on the house to the west of affluent East Sussex in place.

Colin :):):)

Breezy, Northerlies, 18 degrees at 8 am. 22 by 10.
Can't believe how mild it is.
Management is happy, with 2 washerloads flapping away.

The Northerlies have eased.
Its a modest 36 in the shade..
Still not bad for late July.
Out in the full Sun..
It's unbearable.
Luckily, I got enough Brownie pointsin, by setting about pruning the Orange Trees and Bourgainvillea before Noon.
It is now officially G&T O'clock.
The Weekend starts here.

............. to the west of affluent East Sussex...............

Colin :):):)
:ROFLMAO:

We always found buying a house to be incredibly stressful, because it often seemed to bring out the worst in people. You moved quickly in putting an offer in and are to be congratulated, Colin. I hope it all goes well for you.

This might not be the best time to admit that after this morning's deluge, the forecast changed, it's all cleared up and has turned into another superb day with 21°. Tomorrow is predicted to a stinker, so maybe you did the right thing in returning home after all.

Up to 21° in Cheshire, this morning has been better than the forecast with sunny intervals. Still a few patches of blue but more cloud building up. Finished some alterations at the community cafe this morning, care home visiting and van prep this afternoon, ready for the off tomorrow 👍👍

We seem to have had the worst of it. After heavy overnight rain, there was a lull which allowed for a reasonable walk.

We are currently experiencing the most torrential rain we've ever seen outside of the tropics, together with thunder and lightning.

I cleared the gutters a couple of days ago, I should have dug monsoon drains. :ROFLMAO:

Out for a meal with bubble friends at a pop- up restaurant.
Guitars, vocals and we have given the Djembes an airing.
So much therapeutic fun, after about 15 months.
22 degrees.. calm and just right for supper sup of Brandy, for me, because it's a bit nippy out here on the Mezzanine.
Massive golden moon above.

Management has a different metabolism and is sipping a. Liquor Beirao & ice.

Last edited:
Back