Weather Report..................

CORRECTION: In spite of yesterday's Met Office forecast to remain hot and dry, thunderstorms rolled in from Kent through thr afternoon, we had torrential rain, and all our water butts refilled.

Today in the Weald its currently 21° and very humid. They predict similar for today. 🌩️ 🌩️ ⛈️

It's been a hot one today.
A perfect day for sitting in front of a computer screen and handling a phone in order to plan property viewings along the Sussex coast tomorrow.
Or not.

Colin :):):)

It's been a hot one today.
A perfect day for sitting in front of a computer screen and handling a phone in order to plan property viewings along the Sussex coast tomorrow.
Or not.

Colin :):):)
Have you been served with an eviction order, Colin.?
I can't understand why the neighbours complain.
You're hardly ever home..Happy hunting.
We don't envy you.

The hot weather has brought the bass in, so a few pre dawn trips before the beaches fill up with tourists.
16 degrees now, 30 this afternoon..... at these temperatures they'll come in ready poached.

That's blõødy funny, Chris. It's good to wake up to a huge grin and chuckle.
Thanks you.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Misty start and a bit more clag to burn away today, but tinges of blue are starting to appear. A pleasant 20° now before the giant orb heater gets going, there is a suggestion that we will top 30° tomorrow. I must get some sea fishing tackle if the fish come in ready cooked 😄

Last evening we had our evening meal overlooking the beach and La Manche at Littlehampton. It was warm, still and uplifting to watch the sun set behind the town and the paddle-boarders having fun on the tranquil sea.
It's now another lovely start to the day here in West Sussex so I'll stay on and anticipate living hereabouts in times to come.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

So much for Tuesday's forecast of reasonably gentle weather.
Solid 35 degrees in whatever shade we can find.
We'll be finding ours..
In Lidl .... It's air- conned.
Im taking a deck chair and my Kindle .

Back