Weather Report..................

Ok, if you insist ?
A few clouds about today and a chilly 20 degrees, but should be less clouds and warmer from now on.
image.jpeg

We’ve had rain sleet turning to snow and then this afternoon the sun was shining now frosty

Same here with very gusty winds driving it almost horizontally-lovely-not! Roll on spring soon!

I've just been reading on the net and it would appear you are going to get Thunder snow , this a new none on me but I hope it's not as bad as it sounds if it comes your way.
We are waiting for it to warm up out here, it was about 5c last night and we are hoping for 14c today but the cloud seems to be rolling in so that will keep it cooler.

Guess what ............ in Malaga

Attachments

• photo2168.jpg
    photo2168.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Cold and wet in Herts. So much so that there'll be no bike ride today.
I may have to book some smugshine for the end of February if things don't improve.

Colin :):):)

Just saying it cold and damp here! Sun disappeared before dinner

Still in Rota. Cooler, this morning, but sunny.
Managed to sit outside for lunch and between 4 and 6. .

just put heating on low.

wooooo forecast says sun today. that will be nice, it's been raining for days here.

Another report from Spain
We're parked up at Punta Umbria next to the sea the weather promises sun and temperature of 18c let' see what it really is, wait for the report later.

Sunny in Herts this morning so I rode along the Upper Lee Valley to Streatley, Bedfordshire. It gradually warmed from about 3°C to about 8°C.
It was most enjoyable!

Colin ???

Wind from the west, raises the temperature.
good sunbathing weather..

Back