Weather Report..................

It's 14°C here in Herts with pretty much still air and a grey covering.
Later it's predicted that we'll be enjoying intermittent sunshine - and intermittent rain showers.
And a maximum just 1°C higher.

Colin :):):)

Feel guilty to report it's a perfect Autumn day again...
Wish I was a golfer..
I'd tee off at 7 30, get round in a respectable 75 and before it got to warm, I'd be sitting in the shade, by the 19th hole, drinking beer and talking gibberish.

As it was:
..Breakfast under the parasol, 2 hours gardening, chopping back Bourgainvillea, planting on parsely and coriander. Then drinking beer and talking gibberish.
The difference, I've saved 60 Euros green fees, expensive drinks.. and got salad herbs and brownie points..
Mustn't grumble.

The heavy overnight rain has given way to a clear blue sky this morning. Although it's currently only 10° the forecast suggests it'll rise to the mid teens with a light breeze.

Definitely a day for a leisurely walk along the Blackwater Wall.

Sun is breaking through in Saumur after some overnight showers. Currently 15° with an expected high of 19°. A west to north westerly breeze is keeping the temperatures down. Its market day here so that's where we are heading first.
💚
Jealous, Dave...!

Cooler morning. Only just warm enough to merit casting trakkie bottoms.
Breakfast was a cool 16 to 18 degrees, as the sun came up.
Might have to consider eating indoors.
Another mild day coming up.
28 max to look forward to.

Herts is wet this morning and it looks as if it's set to stay that way on and off through the weekend. And it feels autumnal at 10°C with just 15°C expected later today.
Tune in tomorrow to check whether I have coped or not.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Cool and Misty start in Saumur, dipped to single figure temperatures last night. However the sun has burnt through for what promises to be the last hurrah for warm sunshine this week. Currently 15° expected high of 20° later, very little breeze.

We've left this mornings wet weather of the Essex Blackwater and driven North to Suffolk. It's a mild 15° adjacent the RSPB Minsmere, and after a welcoming pint of 'Broadside' a walk out along the marshes is called for.

Morning all .
Cooler day .. We're able to have breakfast on the upper terrace now that the Sun's lower .
Today is Mask Liberation Day..
We only have wear them inside public spaces.
Lunch with 8 people at the same table again.
Time to feel optimistic ?
Or dread ?

Here adjacent the RSPB Minsmere it's 16° with intermittent torrential rain. The forecast is that it will clear up around lunch time.

Yvonne has an old work colleague that moved about 4 miles away from here, and we might go and pester her. o_O

Back