Weather Report..................

Herts is experiencing showers too, with an air temperature of 15°C and a gentle breeze.
And I'm pleased to say that I survived yesterday and the torrential overnight showers..............so I'll be able to enjoy the sunshine that's forecast for later this afternoon.

Colin :):):)

This post has auto- deleted on grounds of excessive smugness.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

Once in a while I come across a comment and think "I wish I'd posted that".
Well, that's one of them, Paul.
In fact one of the funniest posts I've yet seen on Motorhomer. Thank you - I'm sat here grinning like the idiot I am having already cracked out laughing ......... and getting very strange looks from Jane.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

It's 14 degrees at 11.45am and we've had a lovely early morning walk in Suffolk.

Just got back and the forecast is for torrential rain for the rest of the day. We've missed the bad weather nicely. (y)

It's been raining on and off in Herts since I awoke at early.
We're gradually seeing more on than off and it'll no doubt be off-less by 1400.
On a more positive note, continual on-less is forecast for tomorrow.

Colin :):):)

We've 12 degrees at Minsmere and the poor weather has blown itself out.

We've a pleasant day ahead of us, dry, a light breeze, and a high of circa 15 degrees.

Well we are back in Cheshire after a rain soaked journey up from Folkestone yesterday. This morning has started brightly with sunny intervals and some showers forecast. Southerly breeze but temperatures only up to 7°, the central heating has kicked in!!

Herts sits under a grey sky which is threatening to brighten. It's about 11°C at the moment with perhaps 15°C on the cards for later this afternoon.
Not brilliant, but it's certainly an improvement on yesterday's deluge.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Suns out here but cold LIKE ME AGHHHHH

You'd be lovely and warm in the cab of a fuel tanker, Gordon..😝
Meanwhile :

We've got the forecast drizzle here.. Right on time.. Obviously a mistake at Seaweed Fondling HQ..
3 mm expected between now and lunch, then back to sunbathing.
Orange blossom has suddenly broken through.
Another few days, and the evening air will be Fragrant.
Mustn't grumble.

Back