Weather Report..................

Morning all..
Spectacular storm arrived at 4am.. Full sound- surround and lighting FX..... 18 hours later than forecast.. so I was able to get up at uncivilised O'clock and dance around outside.
Now down to light drizzle between sunny intervals.
Breakfast indoors, with all the doors and windows open...
But not the roof lights.

Many congratulations on your 15,000 Colin.

Back home after an early start it is a lovely day with 20° and a bright blue sky.

Yes, we've clouds, but more like a Turner painting than something dour. (y)

Probably the last of the clear blue starts on the Island so it'll be a tootle on the bikes to the market and lunch, expected high of 22° later. Plan B looks like an inland move across to Saumur tomorrow.
I love Saumur. I'm really jealous now, Dave!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Herts is sat peacefully under a blue covering and it looks set to stay that way today.
So I'm off to the Thames estuary to treat one of my daughters to lunch overlooking the sea/mudflats.
I know how to spoil offsprung!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

We've just got in from the first pensioner's treat for 18 months.
10 of us together, just like old times.
Traditional Portuguese salt cod , mixed meats. CHIPS.. salads puddings, coffees..
Did I mention the wine ?.
It felt Sooo good.
Gentle moonlight walk home and a brandy on the terrace.
Grown up clothes, sensible shoes, but no socks.
18 degrees. No breeze..

Here at the Bentley rally in Derbyshire it’s overcast again this morning but very mild. Set for another warm dry day. If it gets sunny I will be dazzled by the shine from Paul and Jennys former van which is looking very good parked opposite us. (the one on the left).

B37B5D23-00D0-4446-A333-FA4D73D99FDA.png

Here at the Bentley rally in Derbyshire it’s overcast again this morning but very mild. Set for another warm dry day. If it gets sunny I will be dazzled by the shine from Paul and Jennys former van which is looking very good parked opposite us. (the one on the left).

View attachment 61127
Good old FXP..
She's buffed up well..
I wonder if they've modified the grey water outlet? And cured the electrical problem in the auto gearbox ?
Give them our best wishes.

Just a normal Autumn day here..
Good for gardening, after the rain.

Back