Weather Report..................

After a golden sunrise we've a bright, dry day and 7°. I think I'll sweep up the few remaining leaves.......using the scarifier. 😌
You should update us on your work. Many members will be interested to read of 'The Rake's Progress ...' :D I'll even volunteer to sing in the Chorus ...

Steve

4 Degrees in Burntisland with a hint that there might be some sun behind the banks of cloud ... But the wind chill suggests that we are hovering around zero, and Elaine wants to take Brunhilde away for a couple of days ... That'll kill the gas cylinders :rolleyes:

Steve

You posted about using a Scarifier to gather the remaining leaves; so I suggested an update on The Rake's Progress, a play and opera by Hogarth. My puns don't merely make one groan, the better versions make one lose the will to live ... :rolleyes:

The strangest town in UK is in Norfolk; as one approaches it, the town Diss appears ...

I'm here all week ...

Steve

6 or 7 degrees Celsius in bright winter sun about 400m from the start of Tentsmuir Forest after a windy night. The temperature did rise a little, allowing 11am coffee outside the Van ('It's not chilly, darling, put a jumper on. Well, a 2nd jumper, then').

The sun lasted long enough for the Solar panel to produce 130Wh to put some leccy back into the Leisure and Starter Batteries, but the former will be a tad low by tomorrow morning ...

Steve

Back