Weather Report..................

It's a bit fresh on the Firth of Forth today... :unsure:

Steve
It'll be a bit fresh here, too.
Sunny, dry, Northerly winds.
10 degrees, now. Promise of 17 later.
We're looking forward to a rare event, this afternoon... Holding our breath, with excitement..
The cesspit emptying man is due..!
Should I post photos ?

It'll be a bit fresh here, too.
Sunny, dry, Northerly winds.
10 degrees, now. Promise of 17 later.
We're looking forward to a rare event, this afternoon... Holding our breath, with excitement..
The cesspit emptying man is due..!
Should I post photos ?
If the Cess Pit Operative is due, it'll be fresher where I am than where you are ... Don't need pictures just PM me your address and we'll arrive with our own seating to watch; well, we can certainly bring our own stools ... 'Room for a couple more?' (y)

Steve

After overnight rain it's turned into another lovely day with 12° blue skies and a gentle breeze. Sadly, I'm stuck indoors, decorating a spare bedroom.

left for aberdeen at 06'30 this morning and just home 30 mins ago trees on road A9 ,then I had to go to Alford and tough I believe pronounced tooch
trees down all over the place power off (again poor sods) winds like I've never experienced for a very very long time

left for aberdeen at 06'30 this morning and just home 30 mins ago trees on road A9 ,then I had to go to Alford and tough I believe pronounced tooch
trees down all over the place power off (again poor sods) winds like I've never experienced for a very very long time
I’m one of the “poor sods” you refer to Gordon! Power off at 8 yesterday morning, still off now and SSE tell us we should be back by midnight Tuesday! And that’s after being off for 5 days due to Storm Arwen in November.

After the hardest of frosts last night, we have another magnificent day with wall to wall bright blue skies, zero rain, and a light breeze. The temperature might rocket up to 7° if we are lucky.

I’m one of the “poor sods” you refer to Gordon! Power off at 8 yesterday morning, still off now and SSE tell us we should be back by midnight Tuesday! And that’s after being off for 5 days due to Storm Arwen in November.
That's crap tony ,I was fortunate enough to get into tough and back the military road unscathed yesterday but it was bloody hairy with trees down all over the place ,one fell ahead of me on A9 at Mary Kirk b4 I headed to Inverbervie yesterday am 😲

2 degrees after zero degrees overnight, Wind has dropped for now, so no piloting the hover quilt; cloud and rain by 4pm and then the next storm is due,with gusts of 40mph

Steve

Back