Weather Report..................

22 in the shade..
34 and rising in Sun.
Nipping down to village, before it gets to hot to walk back..
Mustn't grumble

I find the Saxon Shore fascinating, although a few bits are less so. :oops:

In East Sussex its dry 23 degrees and with a blue sky. Sadly, the temperatures are going to rise again, with no rain in sight. 🌞

Very sorry to hear about your van. That happened to me once and it turned out to be a simple earth strap. Hope your fix is as easy.

I see you've photographed the Maunsell Sea Forts. I got great shots from Tankerton, but you've passed that.

Just back from woodland footpaths whilst it was cooler. The temperature is rising and forecast to reach 26 degrees. No rain in sight.

Very sorry to hear about your van. That happened to me once and it turned out to be a simple earth strap. Hope your fix is as easy.

I see you've photographed the Maunsell Sea Forts. I got great shots from Tankerton, but you've passed that.

Just back from woodland footpaths whilst it was cooler. The temperature is rising and forecast to reach 26 degrees. No rain in sight.
Sorry mate, “cannot start”was a joke, even the van is liking the southern weather compared to the tundra north 🥶

Last edited:
Pic I posted was taken by my iPhone, I’m going to get the bad boy camera out and full zoom into forts and the full of ww2 ammo wreck where the masts break the surface, be good to dive that one!

The Montgomery...... Our son has sailed past that one. 🤪

Temperatures in East Sussex are forecast to continue upwards today. A bright blue sky, light breeze, and 27 degrees. ☀️

Last one from here before heading North, braw here and worth the detour from tunnel. Picture says it all, really.
View attachment 64070
Left Sheerness @ 09.00hrs, arrived Edinburgh or just south of @ 19.30 hrs, took three breaks on the journey up. Sunshine all the way until Dunbar, those clouds I left five week ago are still here!!!

HooHuum, roll on January when I break free from the work chains 👍

Left Sheerness @ 09.00hrs, arrived Edinburgh or just south of @ 19.30 hrs, took three breaks on the journey up. Sunshine all the way until Dunbar, those clouds I left five week ago are still here!!!

I retired 10 years ago today. Roll on January, you’ll love it Terry.

We've a bright blue sky, and the forecast for today is for 26 degrees and the lightest breeze. ☀️☀️

Reactions: 2cv

Retirement teaches you to slow down, Terry - I should know as I‘ve been retired for 18 years. A trip like that which must be 400 odd miles would take me 3 to 4 days in the motorhome! Coming home from Plymouth to Aberdeen this year took 10 days.

Back