Weather Report..................

Panic, yesterday.
The shade temperature was max of 29.. a fair southerly breeze made me feel cold.
I had to search through the, stored, winter clothing....
To find a long sleeved Tee-shirt..
AccuWeather forecasts the same for today..
Not complaining, though.

Retirement teaches you to slow down, Terry - I should know as I‘ve been retired for 18 years. A trip like that which must be 400 odd miles would take me 3 to 4 days in the motorhome! Coming home from Plymouth to Aberdeen this year took 10 days.
450 miles according to AA route planner, Tony. Was a decent run up, worse hold up was Newcastle. They have been faffing around with the roads there for years now, and it doesn't get better. So much for levelling up.

Aberdeen weather must have been bad to eek out a ten day return trip.

Temperatures in East Sussex are forecast to rise to 29 degrees today, underneath a bright blue sky, and with no rain in sight just yet.

This winter's logs arrive some time today, and still at last year's prices. 👍 🙂

Very fair day.
Our water pump failed, ovenight.. draining what remained of our water supplies.
Our elderly, neighbouring plumber came up before starting his working day... did a temporary fix, which lasted 3 hours.
Persuaded the Tractor guy to to bring forward tomorrow's planned delivery .. to arrive after we got back from our weekly shopping.
Our Chauffeurse, was held up, for the first time and was late.
We managed all the planned things and medical appointments , to receive a text that the Tractor driver had arrived early, as the plumber had told him we'd a problem
So we've water , food, drink and medicine.
No pump, but a bucket and imagination.
We're flopped inside and don't have a clue what the weather is like..
Definitely not snowing, though.

Whilst it is lovely and cool with a gentle breeze at the moment, we have an Amber Weather Warning today.

Temperatures are predicted to quickly rise to 32 degrees with a bright blue sky, the light breeze will drop, and our woodland birds will shortly fall silent as they hunker down. ☀️☀️☀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2cv
After an overnight low of 19 degrees, we have an Amber Warning, a hosepipe ban from today, a bright blue sky and a forecast high of 33 degrees. ☀️☀️☀️

Back