Weather Report..................

Tony, you dont want them standing when the lightning kicks off, mind you, save you cooking them o_O

The brae was like a river, bridged flooded, typical useless Midlothian Clowncil, roads gullies chocked with weeds and other debris. You would think the obvious, lets clean gullies while the weather is good. Common senses does not prevail at Midlothian Clowncil, especially here where all access roads into town are at bottom of a hill with a bridge to cross.
Back in early July we were sitting at the Tesla Newbridge superchargers before heading for Penicuik. Our daughter phones and says don’t move for the time being, all roads round her house are flooded as are parts of the Edinburgh bypass due to flash flooding. No sign of any rain at Newbridge. We wait for half an hour and everything clear again. As you say just clear the gulleys when the weather is good - problem solved.

After a humid night the temperature should be a little lower today, remaining warm and dry, with a 25 degree high.

Our much needed rain is anticipated to be on its way, possibly tomorrow, and that should top up the water butts nicely. 👍

Terry...
You seem to be a rainmaker..

I don't suppose you have any Shengen time available to park up in our village ?
It's only 27° with a refreshing Northerly wind blowing up.
I've had to put a tee- shirt on.

Surprising what a few drops of light rain can do... Overnight
The trees around us, have become freshly greened up.

Terry...
You seem to be a rainmaker..

I don't suppose you have any Shengen time available to park up in our village ?
It's only 27° with a refreshing Northerly wind blowing up.
I've had to put a tee- shirt on.

Surprising what a few drops of light rain can do... Overnight
The trees around us, have become freshly greened up.
Plenty time available, if you agree to supply a park up space and three square meals a day, I'll do my bested to make rain for you. Been grey here since I got up for first day back to work, no storms but grey and dreich all day today, which is braw weather for returning to work after six week holiday.

Thanks for the rain, Terry. No torrential downpours but a nice steady drizzle most of the day. The fields are greening up as we watch them.
Can we have the sun back soon please?

Tony sitting here 25 degs at 20*15 having a cheeky red. Cheese n crackers pate and other smelly stuff what's no to like 🍷👏🏻😀
I suppose that serves me right for sending you a photo of the sbp Gordon. Sounds great and I envy you both. Mind you we had a great time over there earlier this year so mustn’t grumble.

Thanks for the rain, Terry. No torrential downpours but a nice steady drizzle most of the day. The fields are greening up as we watch them.
Can we have the sun back soon please?
No problem, happy to help, I wish I could mover the current rain that is been coming down for the last two hours, at least your way.

Mustn't grumble, it is much needed. I'm even saving some downpours for Gordon's return, a welcome home prezzie :giggle:

Last edited:
Our forecast finally proposes some rain today. At last....... Yes please. 🌨️ 😀

It currently feels humid and clammy, and we need a thunderstorm to clear the air. 👍

26 degrees.
Cool, northerly breezes.
So cold overnight, we had to put a light blanket on the bed..

Reactions: 2cv
It's a perfect day in East Sussex too.

25 degrees, thundery showers, and a light breeze. It's exactly what we need. More of the same please! 👍

Reactions: 2cv
Back