Weather Report..................

My forecast says we've a mild dry day and 23 degrees ahead of us. Yvonne's forecast says it's going to rain about 1.00pm. Anyone got a coin? 🤔
I won, but I think I'll let the subject drop for diplomatic reasons. 🤔

Today is a fabulous summer day with a bright blue sky and 23 degrees. Might walk to a pub to check it out. 😁

Reactions: 2cv
Still 22 degrees here, and absolutely beautiful. Think we'll go back to the same pub as yesterday for a sherbet this evening, and possibly also a meal if Yvonne fancies it. 🙂

Hint of Autumn.
Cooler, fresh breeze.
Pleasant.
Clouds coming from NW.
No rain forecast..
But we live in hope.

After a short burst of overnight rain, we're back from a decent circular walk under a lovely warm blue sky. For a while it looked and smelt like rain, but it's remained dry. 🙂

We anticipate rain either tonight or tomorrow. 🙂

After yesterday's sultry heat and last night's raging hoolie it's turned out nice with a bright blue sky.

But not for long because the thunderstorms will shortly return. Excellent timing as we head for home. 🙂

Hugs for Susie.... Not you Bill. :giggle:

We've ongoing light showers and a gentle breeze that will remain for most of the day. It'll remain warm, and so things should quickly dry out. 👍

After yesterday's and overnight's thunderstorms, we are forecast thundery showers throughout the whole day.

We say goodbye to a friend we've known for over 47 years today, so the weather is appropriate.

Back