Weather Report..................

Well we had sunshine today and quite pleasant been to South Shields and got near home and the heavens opened didn’t last long I’m pleased to say tomorrow is another sunny day according to the forecast..but heavy rain is forecast on Friday ?

We have about 60% blue and the other 39% white here in Hertfordshire with an air temperature of about 21°C right now.
I've been for a bike ride along the upper Lea Valley, brought back shopping and relaxed in a warm garden for lunch.
This is what retirement is supposed to be like.
Have a great day, everyone!

Colin ???

We have about 60% blue and the other 39% white here in Hertfordshire with an air temperature of about 21°C right now.
I've been for a bike ride along the upper Lea Valley, brought back shopping and relaxed in a warm garden for lunch.
This is what retirement is supposed to be like.
Have a great day, everyone!

Colin ???

Hmmmm 99%, I see you're ploy that other 1% is for that unforseen change.
Very clever, as I always said about you.

It was lovely and sunny on the IOM today so we took a trip to the top of Snaefell where apparently you can see 7 kingdoms. Unfortunately the weather took a turn for the worse on the way up.

853CA4CE-F088-4323-AA16-B3DBAC600763.jpeg

Lower down it remained a lovely day, with a chance to travel on some very old trams.

36FF7D82-204D-471F-955A-D3D136C5D7E2.jpeg6C5AEDE8-A6DF-489B-A50C-CF9810CB223E.jpeg

He, he.
As you infer, Lee, I was simply checking who checks. You've won one.

Colin ???
I heard on the news about the A level maths results being poor this year .
Evidently only 27% got Grade A.
61% passed at lower grades and 15% failed.
We're spending a couple of nights in a luxury Travel Lodge,( it's got 2 chairs in the room ),at Salford Quays.. For R&R after a hectic 4 days.
Good weather for February.!
There's The Imperial War Museum, Tate North, and the Lowery for the culture vultures Also a decent pub with Speckled Hen on draught ,cricket on Sky and a good place to be marooned in , when the expected downpours arrive

The forecast is looking much better for the weekend and next week after tomorrow’s downpours Paul. When I say better, I mean better for Cheshire, you’ll still need extra layers ?
Cheers Dave,
It's a good job we checked the weather before leaving and packed some winter stuff. Trouble is, we're wearing it all at once, walking round like a pair of Teletubbies.
Won't be walking far , it's monsoon season in Salford...
We've a Tesco, Indian Restaurant, and The Matchstick Man pub, within paddling distance.

It’s very wet and windy on the IOM today. We moved from our overnight spot this morning fearing that the van would blow over! It turned out that the wind was funnelling at us between two buildings, so the 45 mph gale was probably nearer 70 or 80 in our exact location. Not moved far, but at least a cup of coffee will stay on the table now. ????

Back