Weather Report..................

I can see that the constraints imposed on our daily lives by the coronavirus pandemic is already affecting the thought processes of at least the previous two posters.

In Hertfordshire it's blue yet again and I'm wondering if I'd rather have rain for a change.
Then there were three.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Every day is a Boris day.
Up at the crack of 8.30. 14 degrees, patchy Sunshine.
Management decided it was a Goldilocks day.. not too hot, not too cold...
She declared it a Spring cleaning day.. ( Why ? I thought, to myself,.We've no visitors coming....)
Breakfast outside, and then the sofa cushions came out of the window, followed by a rug.. Scrubbing, and cleaning until 11.30. coffee then lunch,outside, as it all dried in the Sun.
Since then, it's been " Right, said Fred ".. She's got me moving all the furniture around.
Siesta now.
I'm off to hide the paint roller and brushes.
No rain forecast.... For what it's worth.

No rain forecast.... For what it's worth

That was yesterday.

No rain forecast at 11pm
2 washer loads put on during overnight cheap electric.
We're having breakfast outside, 18 degrees, knickers waving in the breezes.
Just checked the weather..
It's raining, all morning, they say.
I feel really silly, sat out here, wearing shorts, sunglasses and my raincoat.!

After moss clearing duties yesterday I managed to get out for my statutory exercise ride around the lanes. I went up to Luton airport where there is plenty of hardware parked up:

IMG_20200325_144756.jpg

......though I did see the daily aircraft take off:

IMG_20200325_145427~2.jpg

Thankfully, Mother nature seems to be moving on regardless. These wild daffodils were a delight on a pretty much solitary outing:

IMG_20200325_145120.jpg

Today it's blue and chilly with a slight breeze. So more moss awaits me up on the roof prior to my exercise allowance.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Back