Weather Report..................

20 degrees and sunny at San Diego airport now, a few showers earlier. We should have been arriving to a sunny 25 degrees at Palm Desert but for the virus. C’est la vie. Hopefully we’ll get there in October. ⛅🌧⛅

Absolutely right, Bill.
Not a cancellation but a postponement.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Clear blue skies here! Love your greenhouse, Marie. Our nectarine, cherry, pear, plum and apple are all in full blossom here in Portugal, the orange blossom should be out in a few days and I spotted some elderflower down by the stream so may be able to make elderflower champagne in next couple of days. Keeps me busy while staying here....made lemoncelli the other day with great success.

Hertfordshire is basking under a clear blue sky right now. The combination of the blue sky above and frost below is so attractive.
My freshly washed Moho is off for it's MOT today. Fingers crossed everyone!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

100℅ blue sky.
Stiff cool gusts. 15 degrees..
Forced to put Lidl Malt whisky in the coffee, having used all the cooking brandy in hot toddies.
Whatever happened to the promised downpour ? There's only showers forecast later in the week.
I've ordered the tanker for Thursday.

Three weather reports in one. Yesterday was cloudy and showery in San Diego as below

F6A11AF8-D962-4433-992D-CB9AC1C69A43.jpeg

We saw this neat camper

7E94952D-EB15-4744-B6D1-FABD52D5F09C.jpeg

We got just about the last seats on a flight out and are now at Heathrow where it’s lovely and sunny.
I just checked one of the security cameras at home. It’s blowing a gale and pouring down there. Don’t care, it will be good to be back.

Three weather reports in one. Yesterday was cloudy and showery in San Diego as below

View attachment 53560

We saw this neat camper

View attachment 53559

We got just about the last seats on a flight out and are now at Heathrow where it’s lovely and sunny.
I just checked one of the security cameras at home. It’s blowing a gale and pouring down there. Don’t care, it will be good to be back.

Welcome home, Bill.
I'm delighted that the undoubted stress of getting organised and back to the UK is now behind you both.
Palm Springs won't disappear but will be waiting for you when the time is right for your return there.

Colin :):):)

Hertfordshire is basking under a clear blue sky right now. The combination of the blue sky above and frost below is so attractive.
My freshly washed Moho is off for it's MOT today. Fingers crossed everyone!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I'm delighted to report that the Moho got on very well with the medic-mechanic and passed it's annual health check.
I'm also pleased to report that the weather, if anything, improved as the day progressed. So this afternoon I went for a refreshing ride on the Brompton - and the rear wheel (which I rebuilt yesterday) held me off the ground a treat.
So I've got a Moho ready and willing to go wander. And I've got a Brompton which is eager to get out and about.
In a similar fashion to Adrian Mole, I'm aged 69¾ (and will be for a while) so the newly advertised recommendations for those over 70 hopefully won't overly affect me.

Colin :):):)

Back