Weather Report..................

On my way back from the coast this morning there were patches of fog separated by blazing sun. The sun now seems to be winning.

On your way back, Chris?
Before 07:25?
And presumably together with a significant catch (hopefully from the osteichthyes family, not corona virus family) to enjoy in due course?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

It's hot in Herts.
I've tried to keep up with Chris by getting to the shops at 07:25 this morning.
But by then, of course, Chris was already home from his meander.
Oh well.
The air is moving sufficiently for me to lay here in the sun without getting too uncomfortable at the moment. I'd hate to break the lockdown guidance by employing a professional wafter with palm frond to cool me.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

On your way back, Chris?
Before 07:25?
And presumably together with a significant catch (hopefully from the osteichthyes family, not corona virus family) to enjoy in due course?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Left at 3.30 to catch the top of the tide. Met my son who fished 2.1 mtrs away from me. I love watching the sunrise, best part of the day for me. Didn't bring any fish home:( but just enjoyed the peace and scenery.

I note that Chris (Edina) is starting to feel a little bit guilty about the fact that in Devon it's yet another sunny start to the day.
I've known Chris for a number of years now and can confirm that he's a thoroughly nice person with a sensitive regard for those less fortunate with climatic conditions - so I can understand him feeling that way.
Here in Hertfordshire it's yet another sunny start to the day with a bright blue sky covering the landscape. There's no sign whatsoever of cloud, showers, fog, hurricane ............ or any other inclement weather conditions.
And I don't feel at all guilty.
Nope.
Not the slightest.
I'm not sure what that says about me.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I note that Chris (Edina) is starting to feel a little bit guilty about the fact that in Devon it's yet another sunny start to the day.
I've known Chris for a number of years now and can confirm that he's a thoroughly nice person with a sensitive regard for those less fortunate with climatic conditions - so I can understand him feeling that way.
Here in Hertfordshire it's yet another sunny start to the day with a bright blue sky covering the landscape. There's no sign whatsoever of cloud, showers, fog, hurricane ............ or any other inclement weather conditions.
And I don't feel at all guilty.
Nope.
Not the slightest.
I'm not sure what that says about me.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

It just says that you are fortunate to live in one of the nicest areas on the planet.

Another one of those days again.
You'd think it had never rained.
This time, last week, I was struggling through a torrential rainstorm, wearing leather coat, hat, winter trousers...SOCKS...winter shoes.
I'm wearing a damn sight less, now... And a smile, rather than a grimace.

Well we had a mixed grey start, one of the consequences of living in the Cheshire Gap, but the orange ball in the sky exercised overall control and it has turned out to be a very pleasant day ....... strong winds forecast for tomorrow afternoon Colin ..........

You certainly know how to inspire a fellow cyclist, Dave!
I should be philosophical and accept the challenge of a strong wind as something to test my legs against.
Yes - I should.
The Dutch cyclists call a strong wind 'The Invisible Enemy'. Most appropriate in my view.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Back