Weather Report..................

Well, that didn't last.
I set off into beautiful Hertfordshire countryside:

IMG_20200508_111736.jpg

.......but half way into my statutory exercise the sky changed progressively from mainly blue to totally grey and the breeze built into an uncomfortable 30kph headwind.
On a positive note, I'm still happy to export this latest, dynamic weather to others in more need of a change.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

A week's worth of water into the cisterns is a real bonus.
A little more due later today
Cool, draughty 18 degrees, on the terrace, clouds filling in from the SW.
Had to pin my bacon down with a fork, to stop it flying off my toast.

Hertfordshire has a strong 9°C breeze blowing across it right now with the sky approximately 50% blue. There's no rain forecast so it'll be a morning of baking and then grass cutting for me.
Then this afternoon the breeze is due to ease so I'll spend some time persuading myself to go get some exercise in the great outdoors,

Colin :):):)

Reactions: 2cv
It's a lovely end to the day here in Hertfordshire.
The wind has dropped from a roar to a murmur, the sun is heading down towards the horizon and the sky is over 90% blue.
That's more like it!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Morning all, the temperature may only be 7 degrees but it is a cloudless start in Cheshire with a brisk northerly brrrrrrrrrrrrr. The maize planted in the field behind us last week is starting to germinate with green shoots poking through. This morning‘s exercise is a bike ride across the river to my more elderly cousin with a delivery of flour and baking chocolate in the panniers, next week’s visit might result in a cake or two 🙂

Dramatic storm overnight.
Intensive sound and lighting FX.
4 bonus days of water in the cisterns.
Calm, sunny breakfast, with musical accompaniment by Messrs Nightingale and Oriole.
More rain imminent and forecast for some, every day this week.

It's a cracking start to the day here in Hertfordshire with lots of sunshine but barely a breath of air movement. It's about 10°C but feels considerably warmer.
So the drive is swept clear of fallen blossom, most of the shrubs are trimmed back and I'm now sitting in the sunshine with coffee and homemade fruit loaf.
Life feels good right now and I hope that it stays that way.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Back