Weather Report..................

It's been a very hot day here in Andalucia with a clear sky and still air.
This is December so it's not really surprising that the weather has even the pilots confused:

WP_20181205_13_28_33_Pro.jpg

Colin ???

It's been a very hot day here in Andalucia with a clear sky and still air.
This is December so it's not really surprising that the weather has even the pilots confused:

View attachment 40275

Colin ???

Is it possible to have through you photos and find some bad ones to post, maybe an overcast day, a rainy day or really wild and windy day, similar to what we are getting here.
As I've said before I'm NOT jealous.
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Is it possible to have through you photos and find some bad ones to post, maybe an overcast day, a rainy day or really wild and windy day, similar to what we are getting here.

Don't pick on the poor chap, he does well to get them developed so quickly :whistle:

I'm doing my best, Lee.
It's not easy living in Narnia.

Colin :):):)

Well what do I say it was raining when I got up 6.00 am, it continued to rain & went very heavy or some hours, now its raining like earlier
I believe its in or a few days NEVER MIND IAM AT WORK Milnrow Lancashire

It's a chilly start to the day here in Andalucia with a temperature of only 14°C at 09:13 local time, though with the wind chill it felt like 13.6°C.
Not only that but there's a cloud on the horizon...........

WP_20181206_09_14_42_Pro (3).jpg

.........which may not clear until 10:20.
(The cloud was photo-shopped into place to soften the blow).
How am I doing, Lee?

Colin ???

Hey ! Colin,
What a coincidence... .. Your Spanish Moon and Spanish Venus... We have them here... in Portugese

I saw the same picture through our bathroom skylight at 6.30 ..
Mind you it was 8 degrees outside.
Grabbing a camera and going outside, was the last thing on my mind.

Sunny 16 degrees , as we broke our fast on the Upper terrace at 9am.

24, in the shade at lunchtime .. 32 in the Sunshine ...
Far too hot for any more gardening ... and I've run out of Gin:oops:

thank goodness....NO rain....quite warm outside this morning......getting rather chilly now tho.........proably been warmer outside than inside .................
wonder if those folk in warmer climbs..........get a DELIGHT in tormenting us with wonderful pics and words describing the wonderful weather and lifestyle they are enjoying.........lol.........it all warms the cockles of the heart........thank you

Raining on & off all day, raining heavy at moment, seams warmer than usual in milnrow Lancashire

Left the heavy rain in Glasgow this morning on an emergency trip to London after my daughter had a bad fall. Dry at least here but far more important to see that in time she will be fine.
Some London reports to come.

I'm really sorry to hear of your daughter's fall, Bill. I hope she has a rapid return to good health.
Don't feel pressured to contribute any fair weather London posts - they'll upset folks in other parts of the UK. Focus on problem weather.
Seriously, best wishes to you and yours.

Colin ???

Reactions: 2cv
Back