Weather Report..................

Hi its now 10.00am the weather has taken a turn for the worst, but we are on the edge of the Pennines, it was raining then become heavy, then it was sleeting for a while it is now snowing constant but it is not sticking it must be very wet here in Milnrow Lancashire

cooooooold today. Key is hoping for snow, even asked if we can go to Scotland for the week. I'm not sure what her shcool would say about that? also the motorhome is still poorly sick.

hmmmm thought of the day, is a motorhome that has a broken motor...
A) still a motorhome.
B) just a home.
c) a caravan (a home in need of towing)
D) I worry about Tes's sanity.

It’s this side of the picnic table but the logs are bagged at the bottom of the garden in the blue bags silly boy. ??

Lots of showers, blue, wind, cloud - and just a little hail.
But no snow or fog.
This is, after all, the south-east of the Beautiful Isle.

Colin :):):)

Are you sure your sun at 5/6am wasn't a street light or one of Annie's fire pits..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lol.....took a guess at the time........woke this morning at 5am........still quite dark.....then 6am twas much lighter....and thought...heck..can usually see a big red ball in the sky by this time........may have been looking at my watch wrong....or maybe sky is just too cloudy etc. weill take more note of it next week......
suns coming out now tho.....however, still cold and windy..........brrrrr.......dont want any snow to come down yet.....annie says there was some in bradford this morning.........hp[e it doesnt work its way over here

Last edited:
Well what a strange day we had rain first thing that turned to snow then the sun came out and melted it away then we had more snow sun out again then we had a deluge of hailstones sun came out they disappeared then rain now we have just had another deluge of hailstones but it’s to cold for them to disappear this time.

E4C200FA-70B2-42D7-957D-338C8B22B109.jpeg

Goodnight, folks. We're going indoors now. Just spent a fascinating hour, watching a chameleon catching bugs in the lamplight. It use's it's own shadow, to change its profile.. Perfect camouflage.
We're serenaded by mating frogs, after the recent rain.
Gone down to 15 degrees now.

Back