Weather Report..................

Are you sure your sun at 5/6am wasn't a street light or one of Annie's fire pits..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
woke at 6am this morning very light, very cloudy and overcast.......woke again 7.10am ah and there it is....big red ball in the sky.......it was still there when i woke again at 9am..........and bless its little cotton socks...its still there in the sky..trying its hardest....however...the wind is so strong and its so cold.....cannot really feel the warmth of the sun....BUT ITS THERE.....

We have an awful lot of blue above Hertfordshire this morning with a brisk breeze and an air temperature of about 8 degC.
The forecast for the UK over the coming couple of days looks 'interesting'!

Colin :):):)

brrrrr temperature due to drop 4 degrees today all the way down to 20degreees how will i cope oh yes that’s the temp i heat my house to , don’t worry folks we’ll survive,

wet, miserable, windy horrible,........overcast dismal...........could be worse tho......keeping curtains closed......much cosier .that way i dont have to look at the weather.....

oh forgot to say COLD.................not quite as light at 6am this morning........NO SUN........

Last edited:
Back