We're off

We took the coast road around Torr Head down to Cushendall, then again down to drains Bay, liz panicked when she heard about storm Agnes and we're on the ferry now.
Brave man doing tor head, very tight corners, cushendun has a nice we carpark, did you look at the big house and church, and was my old mate the goat out at the far side of the harbour near the new flats.

I did see a goat on the left as we went into some place when we saw a couple of coaches parked, waste of time it was all closed up.

Regarding petrol station food, I was meaning bacon or sausage sandwiches etc at breakfast time and dinners around lunch time, some had a few tables to sit and eat inside, but not what I'd call a cafe.

Regarding petrol station food, I was meaning bacon or sausage sandwiches etc at breakfast time and dinners around lunch time, some had a few tables to sit and eat inside, but not what I'd call a cafe.
Applegreen on both M2 M1 are proper cafes, others are just realy for biz & workies to grab a sarnie/coffee.

Applegreen on both M2 M1 are proper cafes, others are just realy for biz & workies to grab a sarnie/coffee.
Unless you want to waste money on fancy overpriced crap food, they are great for touring in the van.

After all the phaphing about trying to find a 6kg of Calor propane in ROI, the one we thought was almost empty now is, but a lot of comfort knowing we had a full un.

So next time we go away we will know it's only cooked our tea tonight and for our morning cuppa.

At least you made it home on gas and now can only dream about the wonderfull easy irish life we have here, translates to lazy barstrewarts LOL.

Not yet Trev, one more night.

There's a song in there:)

Well, back home only a few minor disasters while we were gone.

1/ For some reason the power tripped on the 19/9th so a fridge full of unfrozen food to sort out and possibly make a claim for, I have refrozen it so less messy and smelly to take pictures of.

2/ Liz denies it but the car has a flat battery, (she moved it last thing before we went away) she often doesn't close a door properly so it makes the noises and the lights flash but it isn't locked, crap Ford facility.

3/Someone noticed and ransacked the inside, it looks like a dustbin has been emptied inside.

4/ the tyre I had fitted the day before we left was almost flat.

Welcome home

Oh yeah, the garden waste bin was heading for the next county.

"OH yeah,the garden waste bin was heading for the next county."

See you have good neighbours too 😆.

Seems the tyre valve had a tiny crack in it £20 they don't change them as they are the Ford pressure sensor type.

20230930_101436.jpg20230930_101431.jpg20230930_101427.jpg20230930_101423.jpg20230930_101412.jpg20230930_101418.jpg

I thought I might post this for those who haven't been across to Ireland as a flavour, we pretty much did all the roads that Harry did around the same time.

I thought I might post this for those who haven't been across to Ireland as a flavour, we pretty much did all the roads that Harry did around the same time.

1696252419667.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back